From: sevagK on

randyhyde(a)earthlink.net wrote:
> Indeed, *already* Rene is starting to hedge
> his posts by claiming that "even when you do write an encoder..."

Yeah, he started to change his goal-posts when HLA20 became more of a
reality.

> Today, you can read on the RosAsm board about how wonderful
> these features are and how *great* RosAsm is because it provides that
> functionality. The same thing would happen if Rene were capable of
> adding structs. We'd be hearing about how great RosAsm is because it
> does true structs, unlike a few other assemblers that don't. However,
> having actually implemented those things myself, I'm fairly certain
> it's going to be a *long* time before Rene figures out how to do them.
> So I'm not holding by breath.

Actaully, the average time seems to be around 6 months after you bring
up the subject and discuss it in depth. We'll see a half-baked attempt
at structs and have Rene claim that this was some feature planned for
Rosasm since the beginning.

Despite Rene's best efforts, your contributions are slowly making
Rosasm a better product.

-sevag.K -=Kain=-
www.geocities.com/kahlinor

From: the-o/-/annabee on
May I wait until I stopped laughing?

From: the-o/-/annabee on
:)))) :))))) :)))))) \\\o/// :)))))

I which you never pointed to it. Now I feel sorry for him :)))) :)))))))

From: Paul Dunn on
the-o/-/annabee wrote:

> :)))) :))))) :)))))) \\\o/// :)))))
>
> I which you never pointed to it. Now I feel sorry for him :))))
> :)))))))

Context!

Nobody has any idea what you're talking about, unless they use a threaded
newsreader.

Include quotes, and you won't look like you're talking to Mr. Nobody. And we
all know what it means when you talk, and there's nobody there.

You don't want people thinking that, now, do you?

From: Phil Carmody on
"randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> writes:
> your's.
> a thing or to

Slow down, Randy!

And please don't start to punctuate non-sentences with '...', lest we
start to form bizarre explanations.

Phil
--
If a religion is defined to be a system of ideas that contains unprovable
statements, then Godel taught us that mathematics is not only a religion, it