From: Betov on
"randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> ?crivait

> To learn assembly the way you think assembly should be know requires a
> lobotomy for most people :-)

I agrea. Proof of the validity of the argument:

* Most people voted for Hitler in Germany.

* Most people voted for G.W.Bush in the USA.

* Most people are convinced that US burgers are food.

* Most people believe in gods.

* Most Programmers believe that you are an expert in
Assembly.

Yes, sad world, indeed...

:(

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on

> RosAsm is a
> complete failure.

:)))))

Maybe... but, as opposed to you, i never claimed having
any success story. All the contrary:

I am rather proud when counting how many interresting
Applications and Demos have been written with this
Assembly PEs Producers, while having a so small number
of users.

:)))))

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: the-o/-/annabee on
Randy, I am unable to find a download of any LISA assembler. So to me,
its might be just words.

From: the-o/-/annabee on
"In an earlier post, you countered Sevag by saying that there were
probably two million programmers."

In that other post, I was "Widely estimating" as far as I remember.
Pluss I never said "programmers" in the post you are currently
answering to. I said : "supporters", and I said : "An avalanche of
posts".

The point was of course not that there should be a million programmers
from 5 million hits. The point was that there seems to be 1 programmer
of HLA from 5 million hits, pluss one Troll suppporter, plus one
sucker. And thats what makes the point hillerious.

Well I am having a good time with it anyway. Enjoying my coffie, and
smiling all day long. Thanks for the laughters.

:)))

From: the-o/-/annabee on
"But you might visit CLAX sometime (wait! strike that thought!) You
will
see HLA programmers posting from time to time there. Where they are
protected from the likes of you and Rene.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde"

You can rest assured that I have perfect access to CLAX allready, and
that I know theres been 53 post there since Friday. And no, I have
never seen any HLA supporters there either.