From: Noons on
Scott W wrote:

> Well I did give you the entire file to compare too in my sample. But
> please if you don't like my image how about one of yours, just a small
> crop will do.
>
> In case you missed mine here it is again

Sorry, will be away for a few days. Will look into this when
I come back. Thanks for providing the full file to have a look at.

From: Scott W on
Noons wrote:

> Sorry, will be away for a few days. Will look into this when
> I come back. Thanks for providing the full file to have a look at.

More to the point, when you have time post an image of yours that you
believe would look worse as a jpeg. Untill you do this thowing rocks at
other's examples is rather silly.

Scott

From: Noons on
Scott W wrote:

> More to the point, when you have time post an image of yours that you
> believe would look worse as a jpeg.

I have in the past. Will put them up again soon.

> Untill you do this thowing rocks at
> other's examples is rather silly.

Sorry, the ones from rafe were not examples: they were totally out
of context. I did not throw rocks at yours for the simple reason that
I did not see them. Or are you and rafe one and the same? If so,
I seriously advise you to stop using various aliases: one is
enough.

From: Scott W on
Scott W wrote:
> be downloaded and viewed in something like Photoshop.
> This is an overview of the full image
> http://www.sewcon.com/tiff_vs_jpeg/overview.jpg
> And for those just for grins this is the full image as a fairly highly
> compressed jpeg
> http://www.sewcon.com/tiff_vs_jpeg/overview.jpg 13.5 MB

I see I put in the wrong link to the full image, here is the right one.
http://www.sewcon.com/tiff_vs_jpeg/fullimage_high_compress.jpg 13.5 MB

I also went ahead and put the full image up as a high quality jpeg
http://www.sewcon.com/tiff_vs_jpeg/fullimage.jpg 30 MB.

The full tiff image is over 220 MB so I won't be putting that up.

Scott

From: Scott W on
Noons wrote:
> Scott W wrote:
>

> > More to the point, when you have time post an image of yours that you
> > believe would look worse as a jpeg.
>
> I have in the past. Will put them up again soon.
>
> > Untill you do this thowing rocks at
> > other's examples is rather silly.
>
> Sorry, the ones from rafe were not examples: they were totally out
> of context. I did not throw rocks at yours for the simple reason that
> I did not see them. Or are you and rafe one and the same? If so,
> I seriously advise you to stop using various aliases: one is
> enough.

So why keep telling us what is wrong with Rafe's and just post your
own?

Is it really that hard?

FWIW I think rafe's examples shows very well that you havn't got a clue
about what you talking about.

Scott

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Prev: canon F914900
Next: Canon FB 630 U - Driver