From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Adrian wrote:

> Randy, is this group the best one to post to if I have a problem in HLA
> which needs your advise or for others to dissect and comment on?

This is the best group only if you like Rene's snide remarks all the
time :-)

Seriously, though, the Yahoo AoA/HLA Programming group is about as
close as you're going to get to an "official" HLA group. The HLA
sub-forum on the MASMForum is another good place to get useful
information about assembly language programming with HLA.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: Adrian on
Betov wrote:

> Adrian <adrian(a)savant.port995.com> ?crivait
>
>> There is a link to TMA from there to
>> http://www.hugbox.org/content/index.php/Tma
>> with several links to examples and docs which I haven't yet checked
>> out.
>
> Thanks.
>
>> Oh, and by the way Betov, I will be joining the list of Randy's
>> "sycophants" - "admirers"
>
> I say "Victims", because this is evidently the
> proper word.
>
>> as I come from a C background
>
> ???!!!...
>
> What relationship? Would it make a difference
> if you were coming from china?
>
>> and the volume
>> of material he has produced over the years
>
> Other than tons of pdf filled with megas of pedantic
> bullshits, and than an absurd Text Converter, i fail
> to understand what you are talking about.
>
> Would this insane swindler have produced anything i
> would have not heard about?
>
>> seem to me the surest
>> method to get off the ground in learning assembler, true, it might not
>> be the best way - I will keep an open mind and critique when and where
>> necessary.
>
> If you mean to learn Assembly, you must use an
> Assembler. Period.
>
>> Randy, is this group the best one to post to if I have a problem in
>> HLA
>
> Sure! :]]]]]
>
> But you should do those sad things inside his own
> private closed Board: This would be more appropriated
> than to polluate an Assembly News Group.
>
>> which needs your advise or for others to dissect and comment on?
>
> What to say after a beginner has been killed. Well,
> you are simply dead... Maybe: "Rest in peace"...
>
> :)
>
> Betov.
>
> < http://rosasm.org >

Hi Group,

Thank you Betov for your, oh so kind words - I will certainly take your
advice and also in parallel be using other assemblers as well, maybe be so
bold as to use your often mentioned superlative product - I assume I will
be able to use it quite adroitly on a Debian Sarge based Linux system?
Considering that English is not your native language would a spell checker
be beneath your dignity to use - I also assume you can also engage brain as
well, prior to posting?? Thank you in advance for your advice once I have
discarded the garbage.

Regards,

Adrian Clarke

Welcome to Earth (A MicroSoft subsidiary)
From: Betov on

> Thank you Betov for your, oh so kind words

You are right: Irony may help a lot, on occasions,
when learning Assembly...

:]]

> - I will certainly take
> your advice and also in parallel be using other assemblers as well,
> maybe be so bold as to use your often mentioned superlative product -

Often mentioned? When was it the last time you saw me
posting an annoucement for a new release?

Did i simply told you to learn Assembly with _RosAsm_?

> I assume I will be able to use it quite adroitly on a Debian Sarge
> based Linux system?

You have FASM and NASM, that are usable under Linux.

> Considering that English is not your native
> language would a spell checker be beneath your dignity to use

This remark says all there is to say, about...

> - I also
> assume you can also engage brain as well, prior to posting??

.... the state of your own intelligency.

> Thank you
> in advance for your advice once I have discarded the garbage.

No problem, Adrian. Free words are low cost. What
you will pay will be your complete failure at the
task of learning Assembly, and the one thing that
is fully sure about this future, is that we will
never hear of you, here, - once you will have gone
where all Randall Hyde victims go - saying how and
why you have been stupid enough for being missleaded
so outrageously, dispiting the mountains of evidencies.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
"randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> ?crivait

> Adrian wrote:
>>
>> Randy, is this group the best one to post to if I have a problem in
HLA
>> which needs your advise or for others to dissect and comment on?
>
> This is the best group only if you like Rene's snide remarks all the
> time :-)
>
> Seriously, though, the Yahoo AoA/HLA Programming group is about as
> close as you're going to get to an "official" HLA group. The HLA
> sub-forum on the MASMForum is another good place to get useful
> information about assembly language programming with HLA.

You are right with pointing to this, clown:

Your future victims should, indeed, take a serious
look at the messages posted at those places, and
to compare with the ones seen at various Assembly
Boards. This is indeed much intructive.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: KiLVaiDeN on
> Adrian wrote:
>
> Hi Group,
>
> Thank you Betov for your, oh so kind words - I will certainly take your
> advice and also in parallel be using other assemblers as well, maybe be so
> bold as to use your often mentioned superlative product - I assume I will
> be able to use it quite adroitly on a Debian Sarge based Linux system?
> Considering that English is not your native language would a spell checker
> be beneath your dignity to use - I also assume you can also engage brain as
> well, prior to posting?? Thank you in advance for your advice once I have
> discarded the garbage.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adrian Clarke
>
> Welcome to Earth (A MicroSoft subsidiary)

Hello,

First of all, I think that you must be a little bit stupid ( let's hope
i'm wrong ) going for HLA while coming from a C background. What's the
sense of all his ? When you program in C, specially under Linux, you
can produce ASM. Real ASM. Not HLA. So why learn HLA ? It'll be
hundreds times more usefull if you'd learn directly ASM, as you'd be
able to parallel your knowledge of C with the produced ASM code.

Besides it seems you are here to flame Betov. Well, at least he
provides tools and proved he is a real ASM coder, producing a real
Assembler. This said, I think that you should keep quiet, including
about your racist comments concerning Betov's english, because it only
makes you look more stupid than you already look like.

Have fun with HLA, which will be useless for you, well, unless for you
being a C programmer means doing some printf on the screen; You'll be
happy because you'll be able to do the same in HLA !! But then don't
dream about "knowing C" or "knowing ASM".

Cheers,