From: Ray Fischer on
mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:

>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:

>>>You are the liar,
>>
>> "I know you are but what am I?"
>>
>> You can prove your statement by simply reposting your evidence or
>> providing the article id of your original post. You won't, of course,
>> because you cannot. You're just a whiny little brat who would rather
>> lie than admit that you're wrong.
>>
>You are a lying sack of ...... no I won't go there I will not stoop to the

More of the same pathetic whining, but no evidence.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: mikey4 on

> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>
>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message

>>> "I know you are but what am I?"
>>>
>>> You can prove your statement by simply reposting your evidence or
>>> providing the article id of your original post. You won't, of course,
>>> because you cannot. You're just a whiny little brat who would rather
>>> lie than admit that you're wrong.
>>>
>>You are a lying sack of ...... no I won't go there I will not stoop to the
>
> More of the same pathetic whining, but no evidence.

more of the same sad little man, you must be a lonely person.

From: Ray Fischer on
mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:

>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>>
>>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message

>>>You are a lying sack of ...... no I won't go there I will not stoop to the
>>
>> More of the same pathetic whining, but no evidence.
>>
>more of the

Run along, child. You've been spanked again.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Bob Larter on
Ray Fischer wrote:
> Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> Less than 1% of all abortions occur in the 3rd trimester and those few
>>> are almost always done for medical need.
>> In such cases, I don't have a problem with them.
>
> How generous of you to grant a woman a choice with her pregnancy.

It's not a matter of me 'granting' anything, it's just that late-term
abortions bother me. I don't question the right of a woman to have one.

>>> Only if you have a million dollars to spend on medical care. A more
>>> practical limit of viability would be around 33 weeks.
>> Not so. Here in Australia, where we have free, universal healthcare, my
>> son's birth & followup treatments didn't cost his mother or I a single cent.
>
> Somebody has to pay for it. 24-week preemies are VERY expensive and
> lifelong medical problems are a near certainty.

Nonetheless, his birth cost me nothing more than what I already
contribute to the Medicare system in taxes.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Prev: Pittsburgh
Next: Incompatible jpeg?