From: mikey4 on

"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Quite a few that you've run away from.

>>> Who cares?
>>>
>>> --
>>From the mouth of the sad little man.
>
> Why don't you tell us how much money the USPS gets from the
> government? After all, you claim that it's subsidized.
>
> Or you could continue to act like a petulant little child
> who is angry at being spanked.
>
> --
Well ray this truly does show what you choose to read and what you ignore.
I did post the very information you are asking for. Now you sad little man
go fid it yourself.

From: Ray Fischer on
mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:

>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:

>>>From the mouth of the sad little man.
>>
>> Why don't you tell us how much money the USPS gets from the
>> government? After all, you claim that it's subsidized.
>>
>> Or you could continue to act like a petulant little child
>> who is angry at being spanked.
>>
>> --
>Well ray this truly does show what you choose to read and what you ignore.
>I did post the very information you are asking for.

No you didn't.

> Now you sad little man
>go fid it yourself.

Now the petulant little child is reduced to lying about what he actually posts.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: mikey4 on

> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>
>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message

>>> Why don't you tell us how much money the USPS gets from the
>>> government? After all, you claim that it's subsidized.
>>>
>>> Or you could continue to act like a petulant little child
>>> who is angry at being spanked.
>>>
>>> --
>>Well ray this truly does show what you choose to read and what you ignore.
>>I did post the very information you are asking for.
>
> No you didn't.
>
>> Now you sad little man
>>go fid it yourself.
>
> Now the petulant little child is reduced to lying about what he actually
> posts.
>
> --
You are the liar, sad little man

From: Ray Fischer on
mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:

>>>I did post the very information you are asking for.
>>
>> No you didn't.
>>
>>> Now you sad little man
>>>go fid it yourself.
>>
>> Now the petulant little child is reduced to lying about what he actually
>> posts.
>>
>You are the liar,

"I know you are but what am I?"

You can prove your statement by simply reposting your evidence or
providing the article id of your original post. You won't, of course,
because you cannot. You're just a whiny little brat who would rather
lie than admit that you're wrong.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: mikey4 on

> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:

>>> No you didn't.

>>> Now the petulant little child is reduced to lying about what he actually
>>> posts.
>>>
>>You are the liar,
>
> "I know you are but what am I?"
>
> You can prove your statement by simply reposting your evidence or
> providing the article id of your original post. You won't, of course,
> because you cannot. You're just a whiny little brat who would rather
> lie than admit that you're wrong.
>
> --
You are a lying sack of ...... no I won't go there I will not stoop to the
level of the sad little man.
Simply because you *choose* not to read something I posted which would prove
you wrong you call me a liar.
This fact shows ray, what a pathetic person you truly are.
Like I said.....go find it yourself sad little putz.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Prev: Pittsburgh
Next: Incompatible jpeg?