From: Ray Fischer on
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 29 okt, 04:31, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> sobriquet �<dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >If people refrain from calling people thieves in case they infringe
>> >copyrights,
>>
>> If you don't want to be called a thief then don't steal, crook.
>
>If you don't want to be called a nazi cockroach, don't accuse people
>of theft when they copy bitstrings.

Calling it "copy bitstrings" doesn't make you less of a thief. It
just makes you a lying, cowardly thief.

>> >Calling people thieves when they share information is demonization.
>>
>> YOU ARE STEALING!
>
>Nonsense. You can't steal if you don't take something away.

You do take something away. That's what makes you a thief.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 29 okt, 16:07, Walter Banks <wal...(a)bytecraft.com> wrote:
>> sobriquet wrote:
>> > So my mode of operation is to respect people who respect me and to
>> > disrespect people who disrespect me.
>>
>> Sounds morally bankrupt
>
>So you respect everybody, regardless whether they respect you or
>others?

How much respect do you have for the artists and engineers whose work
you steal, thief?

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: sobriquet on
On 30 okt, 04:31, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>[.. drivel ..]

The only definite conclusion we can reach based upon his deluded
drivel is that Ray Fischer is a fascist cockroach.
From: sobriquet on
On 30 okt, 04:32, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
[.. drivel ..]

More drivel from the nazi cockroach.
From: sobriquet on
On 30 okt, 04:33, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>[.. drivel ..]

Ray Fischer the nazi cockroach has obviously lost the discussion.