From: Gina Whipp on
Kunal,

If the form name is the same and the field name is the same then I restate
my request. Please type your Macro actions here so we can look and see if
we spot any errors.

--
Gina Whipp

II

From: Gina Whipp on
V,

I do not see what fields are in the First table, did you post that
information somewhere?

From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:53:24 -0500, "Gina Whipp" <NotInterested(a)InViruses.com>
wrote:

>Joh,n
>
>Ummm, macros do have Where Conditions when using OpenForm or OpenReport
>actions.

<blush> Sorry, Kunal... shows how much I use macros!
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Kunal Jariwala on
Gina,

Mi Macro Action is "OpenReport" -> Report Name "Quote" -> View "Print" ->
Filter Name 'Blank' -> Where Condition "[JobID]=[Forms]![QuoteForm]![JobID]"
-> Window Mode "Normal".

Regards,

Kunal.

From: Gina Whipp on
Kunal,

Try changing the Where condition to...

"[JobID]=" & =[Forms]![QuoteForm]![JobID]

Please confirm that the form is open when you run this...

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

> Gina,
>
> Mi Macro Action is "OpenReport" -> Report Name "Quote" -> View "Print" ->
> Filter Name 'Blank' -> Where Condition
> "[JobID]=[Forms]![QuoteForm]![JobID]"
> -> Window Mode "Normal".
>
> Regards,
>
> Kunal.
>
> "Gina Whipp" wrote:
>
>> Kunal,
>>
>> If the form name is the same and the field name is the same then I
>> restate
>> my request. Please type your Macro actions here so we can look and see
>> if
>> we spot any errors.
>>
>> --
>> Gina Whipp
>>
>> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" -
>> Tremors
>> II
>>
>> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>>
>> "Kunal Jariwala" <KunalJariwala(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message
>> > Hi Gina,
>> >
>> > Mi JobID is Numeric (Auto Integers). I m trying to set the Print
>> > Command
>> > on
>> > the Form. But I think its the Macros where condition which is having
>> > trouble... The condition which I pasted before is the one I copied from
>> > one
>> > of the Templet I downloaded from Microsoft Website. Their Database is
>> > more
>> > complicated than mine... and it does work there but not with mine...
>> > All
>> > names are correct, but still dosent work???
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >
>> > Kunal.

>> .

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last