From: Gina Whipp on
Kunal,

Okay then the only thing left to check is the Print Commnad... I assume you
used a Command Button. Please look at the Command Button and tell me what
you see in the On_Click event of the Command Button.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Kunal Jariwala on
Gina,

The On Click event didnt had anything when I created the command button
through the wizard in which I defined wat report I want to print... so I
opened mi form and and defined the event as the Print Macro which we made...

Do you think it could b a problem wit the record source of the Report... it
just struck in mi mind tat the record source of the report is the Table...
and not the Form...???

Regards,

Kunal.

From: Gina Whipp on
Kunal,

What is the RecordSOucre of the report and what is the RecordSource of the
form? Also, did you type in the name of the Macro or select it from a drop
down list? Also, what version of Access?

From: Kunal Jariwala on
Gina,

Record Source for both Form and Report is same "Quote" which is the 'First
Table' I selected the Macro from the Dropdown list. I am using Access 2003

From: Gina Whipp on
Kunal,

Then the RecordSource is not the problem. Is the field JobID on the form
and can you confirm that that is the field name?

--

> Gina,
>
> Record Source for both Form and Report is same "Quote" which is the 'First
> Table' I selected the Macro from the Dropdown list. I am using Access 2003
>
> "Gina Whipp" wrote:
>
>> Kunal,
>>
>> What is the RecordSOucre of the report and what is the RecordSource of
>> the
>> form? Also, did you type in the name of the Macro or select it from a
>> drop
>> down list? Also, what version of Access?
>>
>> --
>> Gina Whipp
>> 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
>>
>> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" -
>> Tremors
>> II
>>
>> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>>
>> "Kunal Jariwala" <KunalJariwala(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message
>> > Gina,
>> >
>> > The On Click event didnt had anything when I created the command button
>> > through the wizard in which I defined wat report I want to print... so
>> > opened mi form and and defined the event as the Print Macro which we
>> > made...
>> >
>> > Do you think it could b a problem wit the record source of the
>> > Report...
>> > it
>> > just struck in mi mind tat the record source of the report is the
>> > Table...
>> > and not the Form...???
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > Kunal.