From: Kunal Jariwala on
Gina,

Yes that part is correct as well...!!!

Kunal.

From: Gina Whipp on
Kunal,

Now, I'm stumped because everything you have confirmed *appears* correct so
the report should filter and not show all the records. Is the database in a
state where you can send it to me?

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Kunal Jariwala on
Yes... provide me with your email address...

From: Gina Whipp on
Kunal,

classon <at> aol <dot> com

Please replace the <at> with @ and the <dot> with a . Trying to prevent the