From: Kevin on
I assume, the Help file should go in the same folder as the program,
which is where I put it. For some reason SQL Master still will not open
it.

I can use it from a different folder alright.

Thanks.

Kevin

From: Geoff Schaller on
Ok, don't know. I will investigate next weekend. In the mean time, just
use it like any chm. Double click it. But yes, it should go in the exe
folder.

Geoff

From: richard.townsendrose on
Kevin, Geoff

well of course its all SO EASY with ADS ... none of this stuff ... it
just works, and then even if ads is NOT there - guess what - it still
all works - just not as fast ..

richard
From: Geoff Schaller on
Interesting... one single malt too many tonight? <g>

We were talking about a help file and where to locate it.

"richard.townsendrose" <richard.townsendrose(a)googlemail.com> wrote in
message

From: richard.townsendrose on
Geoff

off the malt at the moment due to gout .. but real ale works wonders
for it [the gout not an sql connection] .. must be the hops ... was
referring to the start of the post ..

every time i see this type of post i am glad i hang on to ads... and
was on a sales call for 2 hours yesterday - nad IT were DELKIGHTED
that sql was not invloved .. since they upgraded the sage accounts
from ads to sql - nothing but serious hassle - a new server was stated
as being the solution at one stage ...