From: Geoff Schaller on
I see things in opposite.

I see another user going ADS and I think to myself... poor suck, doesn't
realise there is a bigger, brighter and better world out there. It is
depressing seeing so many people still hanging on those old DBF files.

"richard.townsendrose" <richard.townsendrose(a)googlemail.com> wrote in
message

From: Geoff Schaller on
Kevin.

Found the bugs - some items left over from the conversion to SQL Server
2008 that I missed - mainly because I never went near that code myself.
Having seen those, I went hunting for similar and found some other
related bugs and untidiness in the table report so tomorrow morning I
will compile a new build and post it out. Thanks for finding this.

Cheers,

Geoff

From: Kevin on
Geoff,

Glad to be of help and thanks for working on it so quickly.

Kevin

From: Kevin on
Geoff,

There may be an issue with the XML Export option that you may wish to
look in to. I get the following eror trying to export a table:

Calling Stack : (Non system lines only)

04: 22 - WINDOW XML Export - DLGXMLEXPORT:OK
08: 16 - WINDOW Export Data - EXPORTDATADIALOG:EXPORTXML
09: 5 - WINDOW Export Data - EXPORTDATADIALOG:EXPORTBUTTON
13: 12 - WINDOW SQL Split Window - SQLSPLITWINDOW:EXPORTDATA
14: 36 - _VO Class Extensions - TEXTCONTROL:DISPATCH
16: 26 - _Start - GCSAPP:START
17: 18 - _Start - START

Error description :

Severity ->ERROR
SubSystem -> msxml3.dll
SubCode -> 1
FuncSym -> CREATEELEMENT FuncPtr 0x00000000
VO-Description -> This name may not contain the '[' character:

-->[<--Kevin].dbo

DBF and CSV export seem to be okay.

Kevin

From: Geoff Schaller on
I might have to do a string tran on them.