From: Geoff Schaller on
Ok I fixed that too. Seems I can't use [ ] in table names when it is
exported to an XML schema element. I'll strip them. This was something
new I added to my classes to allow you to use spaces and other
characters in table and database names. Not good practice but its legal
so I can't prevent it.

It takes about 30 seconds though to export 20MB for table data so it
isn't terribly efficient. But it works now.

Watch out for new download instructions.

Geoff