From: ab` on
As a hobbyist/freeware programmer, I will upgrade for $299. $550 or
$750 was just too expensive.

From: Alexander Grigoriev on

"Hector Santos" <sant9442(a)nospam.gmail.com> wrote in message

> I don't know, it makes you wonder what/who is influencing these decisions
> and the justifications. As always, I will need to blame someone, I blame
> Ray Ozzie. :)

Remember, he's the Lotus Notes father! The worst email client ever.

From: Hector Santos on
Alexander Grigoriev wrote:

> "Hector Santos" <sant9442(a)nospam.gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I don't know, it makes you wonder what/who is influencing these decisions
>> and the justifications. As always, I will need to blame someone, I blame
>> Ray Ozzie. :)
>>

> Remember, he's the Lotus Notes father! The worst email client ever.

Right. This "notes" mentality is obviously influencing the direction
of Windows OS and development tools.

--
HLS
From: BobF on
Alexander Grigoriev wrote:
> "Hector Santos" <sant9442(a)nospam.gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I don't know, it makes you wonder what/who is influencing these decisions
>> and the justifications. As always, I will need to blame someone, I blame
>> Ray Ozzie. :)
>>

> Remember, he's the Lotus Notes father! The worst email client ever.

I thought the worst was cc:Mail? :-)
From: Bo Persson on
Alexander Grigoriev wrote:
> "Hector Santos" <sant9442(a)nospam.gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I don't know, it makes you wonder what/who is influencing these
>> decisions and the justifications. As always, I will need to blame
>> someone, I blame Ray Ozzie. :)
>>

> Remember, he's the Lotus Notes father! The worst email client ever.

That's because it isn't an email client, but a GroupWare platform that
just happens to do email on the side. :-)

Bo Persson

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: IDE Issues