From: MrAsm on
On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:01:31 -0700, "Tom Serface"
<tom.nospam(a)camaswood.com> wrote:

>Yeah, you're right. Not much change Bjarne is going to write about MFC :o)
>
>Tom

:-)

MrAsm
From: Shahoo on
> But the OP would like a book about MFC and Visual C++, not a generic
> book on "pure" C++... At least, it is my understanding...

Yes thats true, I want a book on MFC and Visual C++, cause I already
know pure C++ .

From: BobF on
On 2 Apr 2007 14:23:29 -0700, Shahoo wrote:

>> But the OP would like a book about MFC and Visual C++, not a generic
>> book on "pure" C++... At least, it is my understanding...
>
> Yes thats true, I want a book on MFC and Visual C++, cause I already
> know pure C++ .

<http://www.amazon.com/Visual-C%2B%2B-NET-Bible-Archer/dp/0764548379/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/104-4511548-1878360?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1175560135&sr=1-2>

Despite the title, there is very little about .Net in this book. A decent
crash-course in MFC
From: Shahoo on
On Apr 3, 4:31 am, BobF <rNfOrSePeA...(a)charter.net> wrote:
> On 2 Apr 2007 14:23:29 -0700, Shahoo wrote:
>
> >> But the OP would like a book about MFC and Visual C++, not a generic
> >> book on "pure" C++... At least, it is my understanding...
>
> > Yes thats true, I want a book on MFC and Visual C++, cause I already
> > know pure C++ .
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/Visual-C%2B%2B-NET-Bible-Archer/dp/0764548379/r...>
>
> Despite the title, there is very little about .Net in this book. A decent
> crash-course in MFC

Thanks for all the help.
Finally I got this ebooks :

Programming Windows With MFC 2nd Edition By Jeff Prosise
Mastering Windows 2000 Programming with Visual C++ By Ben Ezzell
Learn Visual C++ 6 Now By Chuck Sphar
Beginning Visual C++ 2005 By Ivor Horton
Programming Microsoft Visual C++ 5th Edition By David
J.Kruglinski,Geaorge Sheperd and Scott Wingo

As I mentioned earier I cannot buy them from Amazon or other sites and
so there is no way to get books on VC++ and MFC, i.e. English Ones,
some people have translated some of the books but the translation is
not good and they just translate half of the book. So I had to
download them at some sites like rapidshared.org and blueportal.org. I
know it is some kind of piracy but I have to do that because :
1- I am studing software engineering
2- There no good books around
3- I cannot buy books from Book Sellers Web Sites

What would you do if you were me?

And I like to hear your comments on these books.
Thanks in Advance.

From: Tom Serface on
Wow, that's a lot of heavy reading... enjoy! :o)

Tom