From: MrAsm on
On 3 Apr 2007 15:25:51 -0700, "Shahoo" <shahookamangar(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Programming Windows With MFC 2nd Edition By Jeff Prosise

This is a great book!
I don't know the other ones...

>What would you do if you were me?

I think you were forced to do so.
(I think that Amazon US does not ship to Iran for political reasons.
BTW: Have you tried Amazon UK?)

The problem is that you are forced to do so by some stupid politicians
from both sides of the ocean who waste their energy and time doing
stupid wars instead of try to speak each other and try to understand
each other needs and try to give us a safer and more peaceful world!

MrAsm
From: Shahoo on
On Apr 4, 2:55 am, MrAsm <m...(a)usa.com> wrote:
> On 3 Apr 2007 15:25:51 -0700, "Shahoo" <shahookaman...(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Programming Windows With MFC 2nd Edition By Jeff Prosise
>
> This is a great book!
> I don't know the other ones...
>
> >What would you do if you were me?
>
> I think you were forced to do so.
> (I think that Amazon US does not ship to Iran for political reasons.
> BTW: Have you tried Amazon UK?)
>
> The problem is that you are forced to do so by some stupid politicians
> from both sides of the ocean who waste their energy and time doing
> stupid wars instead of try to speak each other and try to understand
> each other needs and try to give us a safer and more peaceful world!
>
> MrAsm

Yes you are right. I agree with you. I will try Amazon UK.

From: Shahoo on
> BTW: Have you tried Amazon UK?)
I tried it, but in the sign up process, when I want to enter my
address, in the country list there is no Iran.
Bad luck.

From: Shahoo on
> Wow, that's a lot of heavy reading... enjoy! :o)

I dont have enough time to read them all, thats why I need your
comments on them.

From: Tom Serface on
I like Prosise's book. However, I've found that I learn more from
participating in these newsgroups and looking at public sites like
www.codeguru.com and www.codeproject.com

Tom