From: Don on
Hey gang,

This morning I get notified there is an update to Quicken Deluxe 2010, R7,
so I went ahead and let it download and install the update.

Now, in my two checking accounts , I no longer have a balance field at the
far right, showing my balance after each transaction.
I have an online and ending balance listed at the bottom right as usual,
just no balance column any longer just to the right of payment and deposit
columns.

I have looked under preferences, can't seem to find where and how to get
this back?

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I am sure it is something simple I am
overlooking...

--
Don

From: Bob Wang on
Don:
If I make my Quicken window pretty narrow, the balance column is not
displayed.
Are you using a small window?
Bob

From: Don on

"Bob Wang" <BobWangBlog(a)Gmail.com> wrote in message
> Don:
> If I make my Quicken window pretty narrow, the balance column is not
> displayed.
> Are you using a small window?
> Bob

No, it is displayed in full screen on my 22" wide screen lcd...

--
Don

From: Don on

"Don" <burnettedclothes(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Bob Wang" <BobWangBlog(a)Gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Don:
>> If I make my Quicken window pretty narrow, the balance column is not
>> displayed.
>> Are you using a small window?
>> Bob
>>

> No, it is displayed in full screen on my 22" wide screen lcd...
>
> --
> Don

The column where I would suspect the balance column to be, is just a blank
column with no title at the top...

--
Don

From: Margaret on
Bob Wang wrote:
> Don:
> If I make my Quicken window pretty narrow, the balance column is not
> displayed.
> Are you using a small window?
> Bob

I presume this is caused by the Memo field being shown in the one-line
transaction/register view.

Regards,

Margaret