From: bert on
On Jul 24, 2:40 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/24/10 7:29 AM, bert wrote:

> >> I have heard that eye glasses filter out some uv and other frequencies
> >> which subtracts from full spectrum light. Are you sure that glass
> >> doesn't change the light?- Hide quoted text -

> > Have green sunglasses and only green light goes through.etc   TreBert
>
>    If they look green, then more green wavelengths are being REFLECTED
>    back to your eyes, Herb.- Hide quoted text -

Sam white light hits the glass and only green light gets through. The
rays can hit a white paper but it reflects back green where the light
from the green sunglasses hit it. In my other posted I forgot to
mention light rays can be "twisted" and that means can go though
virtical slit card have a card further away with horizontal slit and
the light goes through. No twist and it would be blocked. I know how
that is done Get The picture TreBert
From: HVAC on

"bert" <herbertglazier79(a)msn.com> wrote in message
In my other posted I forgot to
mention light rays can be "twisted" and that means can go though
virtical slit card have a card further away with horizontal slit and
the light goes through. No twist and it would be blocked. I know how
that is done Get The picture TreBert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this the retard's version of a double-slit experiment?

From: Benj on
On Jul 26, 9:40 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote in message

>  In my other posted I forgot to
> mention light rays can be "twisted" and that means can go though
> virtical slit card have a card further away with horizontal slit and
> the light goes through. No twist and it would be blocked. I know how
> that is done   Get The picture   TreBert
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Is this the retard's version of a double-slit experiment?

Sure. Hey, ACDC, you don't get it. I mean it's just like humans going
through a door! Standing up you go right through. If the door is
sideways you have to "twist" yourself to go through. Just basic
science. Idiot!
From: Benj on
On Jul 24, 8:40 am, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:
> On Jul 24, 12:29 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > A Field Guide to Critical Thinking
> >    http://www.csicop.org/si/show/field_guide_to_critical_thinking/
> >    http://www.csicop.org/si/9012/critical-thinking.html
>
> > About the Author
> >              James Lett is a Professor of Anthropology, Department of
> >              Social Sciences, Indian River Community College, 3209
> >              Virginia Avenue, Ft. Pierce, FL 34981.

Professor of Anthropology at a Community college? Right, Wormley,
just the place to gain that physics insight.

> Sam Glass has a glare and this lady from upstate NY knew how to get
> rid of this glare. Kind of interesting it get rid of glare and still
> lets 99% of the photons through   TreBert  PS her name was Blodgett
> and very famous. Got her Dr degree from U of Chicago in just one year.
> Only had one job it was at GE lab. She was a great inventer. To bad
> she was before my time.

That thing sitting in front of you is a computer! Use it instead of
looking stooopid in a world forum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharine_Burr_Blodgett

Hey, she was kinda cute...for a physicist!

I love this thread. "Burt", "Wormley", Ando, HVAC, even ME! It must
be some kind of contest to find out who knows the least real physics
in sci.physics?

Brrrrr.
From: Sam Wormley on
On 7/26/10 8:12 AM, bert wrote:

> Sam white light hits the glass and only green light gets through. The
> rays can hit a white paper but it reflects back green where the light
> from the green sunglasses hit it. In my other posted I forgot to
> mention light rays can be "twisted" and that means can go though
> virtical slit card have a card further away with horizontal slit and
> the light goes through. No twist and it would be blocked. I know how
> that is done Get The picture TreBert

What about this:
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/phyopt/polcross.html