From: VanguardLH on
Uke A. Liptus wrote:

> It doesn't matter what you use. Since there is very little posting and
> replying going on to the MS public newsgroups, changing servers doesn't
> matter. When they're dead, they're dead.

Newsgroups aren't dead for lack of volume in traffic. They are dead
when you don't get responses. Well, gee, look ... there are replies so
this newsgroup is NOT dead as you hoped.
From: Ernest T. Bass on

"VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message
: Uke A. Liptus wrote:
:
: > It doesn't matter what you use. Since there is very little posting and
: > replying going on to the MS public newsgroups, changing servers doesn't
: > matter. When they're dead, they're dead.
:
: Newsgroups aren't dead for lack of volume in traffic. They are dead
: when you don't get responses. Well, gee, look ... there are replies so
: this newsgroup is NOT dead as you hoped.

You condescending, pretentious HoopleHead.

From: Dave F. on
On 19/07/2010 22:16, Ernest T. Bass wrote:
> "VanguardLH"<V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message
> : Uke A. Liptus wrote:
> :
> :> It doesn't matter what you use. Since there is very little posting and
> :> replying going on to the MS public newsgroups, changing servers doesn't
> :> matter. When they're dead, they're dead.
> :
> : Newsgroups aren't dead for lack of volume in traffic. They are dead
> : when you don't get responses. Well, gee, look ... there are replies so
> : this newsgroup is NOT dead as you hoped.
>
> You condescending, pretentious HoopleHead.

But correct. You're still here aren't you?
From: VanguardLH on
Ernest T. Bass wrote:

> "VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message
>: Uke A. Liptus wrote:
>:
>:> It doesn't matter what you use. Since there is very little posting and
>:> replying going on to the MS public newsgroups, changing servers doesn't
>:> matter. When they're dead, they're dead.
>:
>: Newsgroups aren't dead for lack of volume in traffic. They are dead
>: when you don't get responses. Well, gee, look ... there are replies so
>: this newsgroup is NOT dead as you hoped.
>
> You condescending, pretentious HoopleHead.

Ooooh, I'm been berated by a child stealing someone else's witicism.
Yes, I am sooo depressed now, uh huh.
From: Bob I on

Dave F. wrote:

> On 17/07/2010 23:49, mm wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 08:24:11 -0700 (PDT), Jose<jose_ease(a)yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>

>> I think with enough points they will give you VP 2.4, Virtual Pony.
>

> You obviously didn't read the T&C's. They don't "give" you the pony just
> the right to use it until they decide to withdraw that right. :)

Who provides the saddle?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: Welcome Screen