From: sheana on
Forgot to ask, where can I find these web forums for Microsoft? Thanks in
advance.

From: Peter Taylor on

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/forums/default.mspx

--
Peter Taylor
From: Steve Cochran on
That's the old one that will go away with the NGs. Here is the new one:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories

steve

From: Peter Taylor on
On 8/10/2010 1:09 PM, Steve Cochran wrote:

> That's the old one that will go away with the NGs. Here is the new one:
>
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories
>
> steve
>
> "Peter Taylor"<noemailspam(a)please.com.invalid> wrote in message news:i3ral0$e2l$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
>> On 8/10/2010 12:15 PM, sheana wrote:
>>> Forgot to ask, where can I find these web forums for Microsoft? Thanks
>>> in advance.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/forums/default.mspx
>>
>> --
>> Peter Taylor

Thanks for the correction.

--
Peter Taylor
From: RobF on

"Steve Cochran" <scochran(a)oehelp.com> wrote in message
That's the old one that will go away with the NGs. Here is the new one:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories

steve

"Peter Taylor" <noemailspam(a)please.com.invalid> wrote in message
> On 8/10/2010 12:15 PM, sheana wrote:
>> Forgot to ask, where can I find these web forums for Microsoft? Thanks
>> in advance.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/forums/default.mspx
>
> --
> Peter Taylor

Many thanks, Steve. I was going round and round MS, binging and webbing and
linking to the point of distraction and beyond. What a fine and simple
solution, your link.
--
RobF

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last