From: John Navas on
On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 00:57:04 +0200, in
<0rr4g7-ul3.ln1(a)ID-52418.user.berlin.de>, Wolfgang Weisselberg
<ozcvgtt02(a)sneakemail.com> wrote:

>[SNIP]

Back into the killfile you go.

--
Best regards,
John

Buying a dSLR doesn't make you a photographer,
it makes you a dSLR owner.
"The single most important component of a camera
is the twelve inches behind it." -Ansel Adams
From: nospam on
In article <rrrv26den1b10rk6mblirio429fhjm354d(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
<spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 00:57:04 +0200, in
> <0rr4g7-ul3.ln1(a)ID-52418.user.berlin.de>, Wolfgang Weisselberg
> <ozcvgtt02(a)sneakemail.com> wrote:
>
> >[SNIP]
>
> Back into the killfile you go.

with absolutely nothing to refute anything he said. so noted.
From: Outing Trolls is FUN! on
On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 00:57:04 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
<ozcvgtt02(a)sneakemail.com> wrote:

>Just for example, you insist that your 2-speed-zoom is as fast
>as ring twist zoom. Are you prepared to post the time your zoom
>takes from end to end --- measured, not invented time? Nope.

Yep.

On one of my P&S cameras I have 3 zoom speeds, documented.

Zoom Speed: 36mm-432mm or 432mm-36mm
slow = 6 seconds (available in single-shot & movie mode)
medium = 4 seconds (available in movie mode)
high-speed = 1 second (available in single-shot mode)

1 second from wide-angle to full telephoto or vice-versa is not fast enough
for you?

You fuckingly useless pretend-photographer TROLL!

LOL!

From: Outing Trolls is FUN! on
On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 00:38:33 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
<ozcvgtt02(a)sneakemail.com> wrote:

>C.P Robbins <cprobbins(a)cprobbins3.org> wrote:
>> Be honest now. Anyone can type: front back focusing problem dslr, into a
>> google search and get MANY MILLIONS of hits. :-)
>
>less than 100.000, according to google, and most of them from
>sources like your post --- a mostly imaginary problem.

Google Search: (front OR back) focusing dslr

"About 1,210,000 results"

Shy of "many millions" but millions, nonetheless.

From: Outing Trolls is FUN! on
On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 00:33:52 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
<ozcvgtt02(a)sneakemail.com> wrote:

>Remember,
>adapters don't count: you can mount them to DSLR lenses just as
>well (and they work just as well).

Adapters do count, and they work extremely well. They also don't reduce the
aperture one bit, unlike DSLR converters that always reduce the aperture
two times or more.

Keep grasping at straws, you fuckingly useless troll.

LOL!