From: David J Taylor on
"John Navas" <jncl1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote in message
[]
> Sorry, David, but your lack of ability to use power zoom effectively is
> no excuse for your disrespect of others who have no such limitations.
>
> I see you haven't changed, and that trying to have a constructive
> discussion with you is a waste of time and effort.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> John

It's not me, John, it's you. Look at the comments from other posters.

For example, rather than discuss my point about the comparative speed of
push-button and twist zoom, you have instead chosen to attack me. What
use is that?

I am happy to continue to discuss points with others, but I am unwilling
to continue responding to your personal attacks. It's a pity, because
you do sometimes have good points to make, but when your responses
continue to veer off topic and attack the person rather than the point, I,
and I suspect, many others, will simply turn off.

Goodbye,
David

From: Peter on
"David J Taylor" <david-taylor(a)blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> "John Navas" <jncl1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote in message
> []
>> Sorry, David, but your lack of ability to use power zoom effectively is
>> no excuse for your disrespect of others who have no such limitations.
>>
>> I see you haven't changed, and that trying to have a constructive
>> discussion with you is a waste of time and effort.
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> John
>
> It's not me, John, it's you. Look at the comments from other posters.
>
> For example, rather than discuss my point about the comparative speed of
> push-button and twist zoom, you have instead chosen to attack me. What
> use is that?
>
> I am happy to continue to discuss points with others, but I am unwilling
> to continue responding to your personal attacks. It's a pity, because
> you do sometimes have good points to make, but when your responses
> continue to veer off topic and attack the person rather than the point, I,
> and I suspect, many others, will simply turn off.

There is an old saying in litigation:

When the law is on your side, hammer away at the law.
When the facts are on your side hammer away at the facts.
When neither the law nor facts are on your side, hammer away at your
opponent.

--
Peter

From: George Kerby on

On 7/1/10 6:52 PM, in article ldaq26l1i7ur2dj74fhi6kg258mcoh07ao(a)4ax.com,
"Outing Trolls is FUN!" <otif(a)trollouters.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 18:32:28 -0500, George Kerby <ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On 7/1/10 2:49 PM, in article 010720101249572451%nospam(a)nospam.invalid,
>> "nospam" <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> it's the same game every time. he'll twist it into something else and
>>> play semantic games, then claim ad hominem and end the discussion, or
>>> sometimes his exit strategy is saying we'll agree to disagree.
>>>
>>> by him calling your skills into question (without ever having seen your
>>> work, i might add), he is guilty of the very sin he likes to attribute
>>> to others:
>>>
>>> 'Those who have evidence will present their evidence, whereas
>>> those who do not have evidence will attack the man.'
>>
>> I don't know why you all try and reason with the unreasonable. NavASS is a
>> pompous fool and every time you interact it inflates his pinhead.
>
> Let us know if you ever happen to have any information about cameras and
> photography. How many years of posts has it been and you've never had any
> knowledge nor experience to share about any of the topics of the groups
> that you infest.

And YOU?

BAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!!!

Give me a break, already!!!

From: George Kerby on

On 7/2/10 10:57 AM, in article i0l29a$5bn$1(a)news.eternal-september.org,
"David J Taylor" <david-taylor(a)blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

> "John Navas" <jncl1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote in message
> []
>> Sorry, David, but your lack of ability to use power zoom effectively is
>> no excuse for your disrespect of others who have no such limitations.
>>
>> I see you haven't changed, and that trying to have a constructive
>> discussion with you is a waste of time and effort.
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> John
>
> It's not me, John, it's you. Look at the comments from other posters.
>
> For example, rather than discuss my point about the comparative speed of
> push-button and twist zoom, you have instead chosen to attack me. What
> use is that?
>
> I am happy to continue to discuss points with others, but I am unwilling
> to continue responding to your personal attacks. It's a pity, because
> you do sometimes have good points to make, but when your responses
> continue to veer off topic and attack the person rather than the point, I,
> and I suspect, many others, will simply turn off.
>
> Goodbye,
> David

NavASS continues to make friends with his charm.

"Best regards" <<<< Right! You Betcha!

From: John Navas on
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 16:57:29 +0100, in
<i0l29a$5bn$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, "David J Taylor"
<david-taylor(a)blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

>"John Navas" <jncl1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote in message
>[]
>> Sorry, David, but your lack of ability to use power zoom effectively is
>> no excuse for your disrespect of others who have no such limitations.
>>
>> I see you haven't changed, and that trying to have a constructive
>> discussion with you is a waste of time and effort.
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> John
>
>It's not me, John, it's you.

Whatever you say, David.

>Look at the comments from other posters.

I don't put much stock in popularity, especially among those with patent
agendas. That you do speaks volumes.

>For example, rather than discuss my point about the comparative speed of
>push-button and twist zoom, you have instead chosen to attack me. What
>use is that?

Nope. You again try to put words in my mouth.

That you lack the ability to use power zoom effectively when others
don't have such limitations is a comment on you, not the technology.

>I am happy to continue to discuss points with others, but I am unwilling
>to continue responding to your personal attacks. It's a pity, because
>you do sometimes have good points to make, but when your responses
>continue to veer off topic and attack the person rather than the point, I,
>and I suspect, many others, will simply turn off.

Knock yourself out. I'm likewise quite tired of your mindless bashing
of cameras you're never actually used.

--
Best regards,
John

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level
and then beat you with experience." -Dr. Alan Zimmerman