From: Mario on
Hi Derek,

I have it set up with the following Device Tools/Device:

Transport: TCP Connect Transport
Use Specific IP Address (provided the IP of the device)
Unse fixed port number (unchecked)
Bootstrapper: ActiveSync Startup Provider

Under Transport and Bootstrapper I only have one option.

Cheers,

mario

From: Mario on
Hi Chris,

I did follow the msdn doc titled "How to: Connect Windows CE Device
Without ActiveSync" All steps were executed correctly until
deployment. From PB I checked that CMAccpet.exe and ConmanClient2.exe
were still running before I tried to deploy/debug the application from
VS2005. After going to Debug/Start Debugging, I got an error saying
that "There were deployment errors. Continue?" On the Error List, it
had "Connection failed" under Description and "Device Connectivity
Component" under File. I also tried to just connect to the device
through Tools/Connect to Device in VS2005 to no avail. The message was
"Connection failed. The device is not ready". All this was done while
ConmanClient2.exe and CMAccept.exe were still running in the device.

Thanks.

mario

From: Mario on
Hi Chris,

From: " ctacke/>" on
Is the firewall part of the CE image? If so, make sure it's off.

-Chris

From: " ctacke/>" on