From: voidcoder on

What about your development PC? Are you running
a firewall? Also make sure the network connection
is configured properly on your device. You should
be able at least to ping the device.

From: voidcoder on

From: Mario on
I can ping the device without any lost packets. Does the image need to
be in debug or can I use the release version? I am using the release
version as PB fails to build a debug version of the OS.

Cheers,

mario

From: Mario on

From: voidcoder on

Do you use firewall on your development PC?

>> Does the image need to be in debug or can I usethe release version?

I think VS app level debugger will not run
together with PB kernel debugger, so Release
is the right choice.