From: David Kaye on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>That version is DEFINITELY racist !
>This is the PROPER version.
>
>Bad - Black
>Boys - Brown

The "black boys" version was done to differentiate between black and brown.
It's a horrible phrase, but people remember their color codes.

From: David Kaye on
Dustin <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>The individual wasn't talking about solder when he said acid core, he was
>talking about different style capacitors..

Regardless, the acid core reference was likely to solder. Tell me of any
other thing "acid core" refers to besides music.

From: FromTheRafters on
"David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
>
>>That version is DEFINITELY racist !
>>This is the PROPER version.
>>
>>Bad - Black
>>Boys - Brown
>
> The "black boys" version was done to differentiate between black and
> brown.
> It's a horrible phrase, but people remember their color codes.

Horrible, but there's nothing particularly nice in the phrase about
raping young girls ... willing or not.

....but as you said, people remember through mnemonics.

From: FromTheRafters on
> Dustin <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>The individual wasn't talking about solder when he said acid core, he
>>was
>>talking about different style capacitors..
>
> Regardless, the acid core reference was likely to solder. Tell me of
> any
> other thing "acid core" refers to besides music.

Although I've never heard such a term as such, I suppose it could refer
to a type of battery or voltaic cell.

I figured John was confused, I also associate 'acid core' with solder.

From: FromTheRafters on
What about the infected programs? That is, what about the preinfected
versions?