First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
CD-Rom
I can upload from my disk D, but cannot download. When I try, I get one of the following messages: "Could not start the windows driver foundation - User-mode drive framework service on local computer" "D;\ is not accessable incorrect function" "Error 31: a device attached to the system is not functioni... 16 Mar 2007 12:09
Plugins
A message comes up at different times with "an error occurred inside a plugin contained on this page". An explanation then comes on.... "the plugin did not initialize properly" Anyone know what this means? -- jaye ... 17 Sep 2006 21:49
Cryptic C:\ Folder
On my C:\ drive. I have a cryptic folder C:\"1a36c7744bd81b89e97568". Within it, there is one folder called "update" and then "update.log". The log contains the following: "CSetupExtension::~CSetupExtension() : Entering CSetupExtension::~CSetupExtension() : Leaving " I cannot delete this folder. Windows tel... 4 Sep 2006 19:05
Compressed old files!
How do I gain access to compressed old files? Within Windows clean up? And can I permanantly delete them without causing any harm to the running of my pc? ... 14 Jul 2006 15:14
Event Viewer warning
Hi, I get this message in my Event Viewer so far it is there 30 times. It's in the IntelDH section, Source is IntelQRTD Event 3 "Error calling OSB method" Can someone tell me what it means? Is this anything to worry about? Have a nice day. R.Scotti ... 5 Jul 2006 21:32
Desktop picture disappears
Hi all... I have noticed that my desktop picture will disappear occasionally. I will choose a picture, and all is fine. Something happens a week or a month later, and the picture is no longer displayed on my desktop. Oddly enough, it does flash on the screen as I shut down the computer. If I right-click the des... 15 Jun 2006 00:45
Secure I E Updater
What is Secure I E ? I get a pop-up that states Secure I E not updated in 14 days. When I try to update I get a message: Unable to locate SIEUpdater.exe. .. How do I resolve this issue? Any help would be great Thanks ... 7 Mar 2006 12:58
Directplay Voice Setup
Whilst trying to use the Sound Hardware Test Wizard in DirectPlay Voice Setup, it fails with the following error code 0X80004005. The hardware acceleration tab is at max. Any help would be appreciated......Peter ... 6 Mar 2006 19:15
Setting Photoshop as Default Image Program
pI need help in making photoshop my default image program. Currently when I downloaded images to XP it will automatically open them in Paint. I am also experiencing problems opening the Paint files in Photoshop. I currently have to download images> copy files to desktop >Open Photoshop and Open or Browse from P... 1 Mar 2006 16:04
installing win xp sp2 stalls on cmprops.dll
I am having trouble while trying to install Windows XP Service Pack 2 to a freshly formatted hard disk drive. The installation prompts for the location for cmprops.dll or cmprops.dl_, and I have tried many different locations, including HDD C: ie C:\ C:\windows\ C:\windows\system32\ C:\i836\ and DVDRW D: ie D:... 8 Feb 2006 12:35