First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
MS Office Install.
I have two laptops, HP Pavilion/XP/3 and Toshiba Satellite a205/Vista/1. Currently I am in process of moving files and apps over to the Vista machine. I have MS Office 2000 on my XP machine. Although old this works well for me because my needs are minor. Sometime in the distant past I transferred my distributi... 3 Feb 2009 15:51
MSXML
I have installed - MSXML 4.0 SP2 MSXML 6.0 Parser I am looking at uninstalling redundant software and I don't know what they do or whether or not I actually need them. Any advice please? Bill Ridgeway ... 28 Jan 2009 17:40
Microsoft .Net Framework
I have installed - Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 I am looking at uninstalling redundant software and I don't know what they do or whether or not I actually need them. Any advice p... 29 Jan 2009 15:22
Error in installing a program
I get the following error when trying to install a program.. It is in a window titled irsetup The message says invalid start mode : archive offset It just started happening after I installed my router. ... 13 Jan 2009 05:17
Printing a Word Document
Actually I am having exactly the same issue when a client tries to print MULTIPLE copies to any of his printers from Word 97 on XP Pro. I am guessing it might be an in compatibilty issue with some update but any information might help eliminate it. He has XP PRo with all the updates. This used to work fine but ... 5 Nov 2008 19:13
Printing a Word Document
When I try to print I get a message: DDE Server Window Winword.Exe Application Error. The instruction at "0x77e760dd" referenced memory at "0x00000000" The memory could not be 'read' Click on Ok to terminate or cancel to debug I've only just started having this problem. Thanks for any help. ... 25 Sep 2008 10:56
creating form in word 2003
I'm trying to configure a form in word 2003 where, when the user selects an option from a drop down list certain fields with checkboxes should be greyed out after not allowing them to select that option. Basically we have departments that should not get word 2003 due to some incompatibilities with some inhouse ap... 25 Sep 2008 08:52
Please help! Logon.scr application error 0xc000142
I've tried researching this all over the web but found no solution. My system: XP Professional with service pack 1 After it idle, the error would pop up. "Logon.scr - Application Error. The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). Click on Ok to terminate the application." I've already tried ... 11 Jun 2008 08:43
Dealing with Adobe FlashPlayer
I have a love-hate relationship with this program. Nineteen times out of twenty, it annoys me by superposing inane commercial videos over web pages I'm trying to read. But the twentieth time I want to watch a specific video which I've selected. I've tried the nuclear option - uninstalling the program, then re... 23 Apr 2008 17:19
A Communication Problem Occurred
I have just installed my old scanner (Snapscan 1212u) on to a friends computer and I get a message A Communication Problem Occurred. Open log file to find out more. Can anyone tell me where I find the log file. I havent got the original installation cd so I downloaded the drivers from the Agfa driver site. Any... 8 Feb 2008 15:41