First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Printer problem
Recently I did something wrong with my Canon P4200 printer (Two commands to print the same document before one had started to print). The result was I have a box on the taskbar which reads in part "Port LK781614_P1 Register Re..." Apparently I have a print job waiting but I don't. I have switched off the printe... 26 Feb 2010 09:40
Boot from external hard drive if PC won't boot?
Running XP Sp3, OE6, IE8 I recently bought an external hard disk which is attached to my desktop pc with USB. I also have a program called Acronis which is supposed to copy or clone, backup, etc. It has you create a Bootable Rescue Media Builder which I put on a USB key. My idea was to copy my entire pc disk ... 28 Feb 2010 11:07
How to create a bootdisk that will run a program on startup
Can anyone tell me how one would go about creating a bootdisk that would run a certain operating system setup program? The disk has the AUTORUN.INF file in the correct format, but the disc still will not boot. What I want to do is insert a completely empty C: hard disk drive in my Thinkpad, and have the DVD dri... 24 Feb 2010 16:36
Possible two log-ons for one user?
It's been several years and an SP or two since I actually saw this problem! Turned out to be some sort of corruption in the user profiles. A "new user" account was the accepted cure. After things worked properly, the old user accounts were removed. Finally the new user account was changed to the desired users na... 22 Feb 2010 04:10
Best way to transfer to a new computer?
I am running XP SP3 on an OLD computer. My husband is giving me his fairly new one, he also uses XP. I have a 1T external hard disk. I am looking for advice on how to transfer my emails, os setup, data, etc. to the new computer. I have Acronis and Easeus programs if that would help. Don't know where to beg... 23 Feb 2010 14:45
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 19282
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 23:19
False Email from MS
There is a rash of false notification Emails going around today purporting to be MS updates. MS does not use Email for updates, warnings, or anything else. Do not open. MS ... 19 Feb 2010 17:46
format and reinstall?
Thanks for your response J. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I was not using the arrows and spacebar, as well as the F1 button(info) to make necessary changes. Since my drivers loaded but Windows could not detect the device/hardware (code 41 ), I went to the manufacturer's website. Samsung Once ... 18 Feb 2010 00:42
Networking problems after repair of Windows XP PRO
After the Windows REPAIR (due to a trojan messing everything up), things are working fine except when trying to move files between some of the computers on the home network. THe two in question give me this error message when trying to even read the files on the other computer's shared folders: \\Thinkpanzb fil... 23 Feb 2010 07:57
Two Partitions into One?
How can I convert two primary partitions on an external HD into one? There is no data in either partition. I'm assuming I have to delete both partitions and then create/format a single primary. Is it that simple? Peter. ... 17 Feb 2010 19:05