First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Video problem
My computer is a laptop, but I use it in a docking station, so that I can have a big (external) monitor, full size keyboard, mouse, etc. Last year when people would send me a .wmv file attachment (that opened with Windows Media Player), if the laptop was OUT of the docking station, I got audio and video. B... 23 Mar 2010 21:47
Can both XP and W7 be run on the same computer?
Hi, I run Xp on my old computer. I am getting a new computer and I'm going to install W7 on it. I have been told you can run both XP and W7 on the same computer? Any advice? Thanks in advance. Patti ... 27 Mar 2010 10:52
Microsoft updates
I have three Microsoft updates available (all of which I want) which fail to install. They are for Excel (KB978474), Outlook (KB979771) and PowerPoint (KB976881). These updates are for Office 2003 running under Windows XP Pro. Other updates have installed OK. How can I find out why these have failed please? ... 17 Mar 2010 11:23
2010-03-15 new (CAD CAM CAE EDA GIS) programs added
2010-03-15 new (CAD CAM CAE EDA GIS) programs added please send e-mail to : ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) , ola(a)mail.gr, ola3(a)mailbox.gr, http://sites.google.com/site/telvvcd/loadsofgreatsoftware ================================... 16 Mar 2010 13:59
where is my recycle bin?
Hello group, I can only locate my recycle by doing a search for it. I recall it being on my desktop down along the taskbar. Now I can't seem to get it back to the desktop. Help please..thanks. -- "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions" - Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jacks... 15 Mar 2010 18:11
XP Sound and Video SR1710NX Desktop
Which utility in XP home is used to solve software and hardware issues with no sound? Or Video problems? What would you do? This Compaq Presario SR1710NX Desktop PC has perfect onboard sound. XP Home Srv Pak 3. An ASUS / ATI / Video card was added. The video works perfect but no SOUND. No SOUND device in ... 12 Mar 2010 23:59
XP Sound and Video SR1710NX Desktop
Which utility in XP home is used to solve software and hardware issues with no sound? Or Video problems? What would you do? This Compaq Presario SR1710NX Desktop PC has perfect onboard sound. XP Home Srv Pak 3. An ASUS / ATI / Video card was added. The video works perfect but no SOUND. No SOUND device in ... 13 Mar 2010 19:49
windows xp 2003
all runing to slow ... 23 Mar 2010 11:20
Comp keeps totally locking up on me
I had a computer freezing problem and was told it was the memory chip. Turns out it wasn't actually the chip but somewhere in the slot it sits in. After inserting a new chip the computer might run for a day or two before freezing. As I have a laptop there doesn't seem to be much I can do beyond avoiding that sl... 8 Mar 2010 07:30
page counter
Not sure where this pgm is installed, FireFox or XP but when I use the print preview feature under file it used to show number pages it will take to print the entire selected feature. Now it only shows 1 page regardless of the actual number. Is there a fix for this? tks all I use XP Serv. P 2 ... 9 Mar 2010 23:46