First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Windows XP H.E. Not Restarting - Blank Screen
Thank you All in advance for your responds. My laptop froze and I had to restart it using the on/off button. During the reboot, I saw the windows logo showing on my screen while loading just like normal, however, my desktop never reloaded. Now, It appears a blank black screen after the reloading process. No... 30 Nov 2009 20:19
Resizing DOS apps windows under
Specific application: end 80's Lotus Symphony 2 under Dos. Using newly found "EMS Magic", I was able to run Sym2 on my laptop. That was great. But it opens in full window AND not only hides the windows of running programs under Windows XP but it also seems to deactivate them (tried extended desktop with no succe... 9 Nov 2009 16:40
Problem Deleting MP4 File
From time to time I download a short MP4 clip, then, after viewing, I delete it. I have one I've been trying to delete, but receive message that 'access is denied' and to make sure 'disk is not full or write protected.' Not sure what disk the system is referring to, but my hard drive is not full, there's noth... 6 Nov 2009 12:35
Control Panel Problem
I have Windows XP Home Edition. Since upgrading my broadband and installing new software the control panel does not show Add or Remove/Change of programmes. Nor can I carry out restore system to any date prior to this. Any help would be great. -- Pam ... 7 Nov 2009 00:43
Windows 7 AppLocker
Hi, Here some Introduction about the Windows 7 AppLocker Windows 7 addresses the growing desire for application control solutions in the enterprise with the introduction of AppLocker: a simple and flexible mechanism that allows administrators to specify exactly what is allowed to run in their desktop environment.... 3 Nov 2009 01:41
Windows 7 or vista..?
Hi to all I am planning to buy new laptop.But confused little which system to buy.So please share your experience so i can get some ideas.which one is better..? -- nikgary ... 3 Nov 2009 14:54
Introduction and questions from (maybe) new XP user.
Greetings, group. This is my first post to this group. I've been using Windows 2000 since shortly after it came out (late 2000). It's met all my needs until recently. But lately, I've been running into problems as Microsoft, software manufacturers, ISPs, etc are all phasing-out support for Win2K. SO, I'm c... 10 Nov 2009 18:36
My Introduction
Hey , Im new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself, i'm Ty . I've been lurking around the forum for quite some time looking up info but finally decided to make an account. -- Potlealia ... 9 Nov 2009 15:32
IE Screen Problem
With my new Acer Netbook, when I use IE, I often get an IE screen with solid black fill and no "favorites" bar. Rebooting usually corrects the problem but it is annoying especially since the Netbook has limited memory and is relatively slow. Any suggestions other than get a more powerful laptop? ... 2 Nov 2009 13:31
How to turn off a XP computer without a mouse?
How to turn off a XP computer without a mouse? artsmo wrote: Shutting Down XP Without a Mouse 04-Aug-08 Yesterday, my mouse became accidentally unplugged, and when I plugged it back into the computers, it still didn't work. I ended up holding in the power button to kill the computer and then restartin... 31 Oct 2009 17:44
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last