First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Log in problems
After booting I come to the log in page. About half a second after I´d typed my password the user icon shifts and I get the comment "you are logged out". So I never come to the desktop. For about 2 weeks ago I installed Norton first edition antivirus program, but the computer had worked proberly since dess. Any... 18 Sep 2009 03:20
Misleading error when copying large file to FAT32
I have a huge file(of size ~6GB). It is residing on my PC's NTFS drive, My system is Windows XP SP2. When I try to copy the file to a USB disk, which is formatted as FAT32 - then it gives me error as "There is no enough disk space available" (The wording might not be correct, but it said this thing). While in... 24 Sep 2009 03:50
Controlling start up order
At present programs in Startup open in the wrong order (One program requires another to have been started previously). How do I control the order in which programs start up? Thanks. Bill R ... 12 Sep 2009 11:51
Collecting bmp files
Is it possible to collect a number of .bmp files together into a gallery. I would like to view these files sequentially instead of having to open each one individually. Thanks. Bill R ... 9 Sep 2009 11:58
On startup icons revert to auto arrange & Quick Launch turnedoff
Tommy D wrote: On startup Desktop icons revert to auto arrange and Quick Launch is not enabled. Running Windows XP. This started happening after I did a chkdsk via My Computer/right-click on the C drive, selected Properties, selected the tools tab, and clicked on the "Check Now" button. Checked ... 8 Sep 2009 22:39
In FTP connection "unlimited" is disabled
Hi , I am using windows Xp home edition. In IIS -> FTP sites ->Default FTP suites right click ->properties In properties FTP site tab for Connection "Unlimited " is disabled could you please tell me how to enable it. ... 7 Sep 2009 04:31
using notepad to edit a batch file
I use notepad to create a batch file and save it as test.bat when I right click on the test.bat, I get a blank page what's the fix? tia -- Dual Boot WinXP Pro SP3 with Windows 7 ... 6 Sep 2009 05:29
download files using a batch file?
I download the same files from the same server every week. Is it possible to use a batch file to download the files and rename them using parameters? tia -- Dual Boot WinXP Pro SP3 with Windows 7 ... 4 Sep 2009 12:06
Problem
Something for you to learn for future postings http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Usenet http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375 http://www.officeforlawyers.com/howask.htm http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/s... 3 Sep 2009 05:25
Hi, legal concerns about Microsoft free applications
Oh, did I post that? I got distracted to something else and forgot about it. Not very interesting is it. I was going to ask about Microsoft Shared View and if it was legal to have the website list an online live help service that was free. I do have a website but I am only asking for payment for cleaning comp... 3 Sep 2009 05:25