First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
PHP 5.3.3 & Ldap_sasl_bind
Hi, I've seen that ldap_sasl_bind is supported on windows since 5.3.3. Unfortunately, there is no php_ldap.dll extension in the PHP 5.3.3 zip package. Forgetting or it is normal ? Regards, Bruno ... 30 Jul 2010 05:21
Problems installing cURL using PHP5.2.14
Hi, I have filed bug at http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=52474. Has anyone else seen this? If this is a genuine bug we need to repackage the MSI and re-release it. Thoughts? Thanks, Don. ... 28 Jul 2010 14:05
Help me dig out of a mini-nightmare. Some parameters transfer, others do not.
Along with suggestions from this group, I was able to transfer parameters across html pages so that a user could pick a wood species and the new page would faithfully report details on that wood. Later (with help from the group again) I was so glad to see that these pages were able to pick up JPEG scans of how... 28 Jul 2010 05:18
No Warping in results [1 Attachment]
Guru, Why do you want to show all page numbers within the page. You can apply a break and use like Prev and Next links after showing 10th link which is similar to <Prev> 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, ...... <Next>, etc. There are many scripts availabe on net on pagination functions. You can google on it. Chaitanya. ... 23 Jul 2010 07:01
where is php-cgi.exe?
I want to run php on windows7 within IIS. This MSFT document http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/246/using-fastcgi-to-host-php-applications-on-iis-7/ has a step for adding module mapping to IIS for PHP. It says the executable should be "php-cgi.exe". I downloaded and installed the php windows binary ( x86, VC9 ) from ... 23 Jul 2010 05:57
static call to an instance method in a class definition
Hi. I knew about this "feature" ($this is used from the caller scope if the called method is static), but I didn't checked the manual about this. Now I did it. http://php.net/manual/en/language.oop5.static.php "Because static methods are callable without an instance of the object created, the pseudo-variable... 22 Jul 2010 12:31
[PHP-WIN]static call to an instance method in a class definition
Hello, Making a mistake I just come to discover ( for myself ) a strange fiture in php, lets see an example : class A{ public $foo = 'bar'; public function write(){ print($this->foo); } } class B{ public $foo = 'gnagnagna'; public function write(){ A::write(); } }... 22 Jul 2010 12:31
How long before V5.3.3 hits the shelves?
Hi. I see we are in the process of releasing 5.3.3. I don't know how long these things take, so I was wondering when 5.3.3 will hit php.net for downloading? Regards, Richard Quadling. ... 21 Jul 2010 12:28
Problem writing PHP extensions for Windows
I'm trying to build PHP extensions on Windows When I run my DLLs I get errors like this: Module compiled with build ID=API20090626,TS,VC9 PHP compiled with build ID=API20090626,NTS,VC9 The source package that I downloaded from php.net seems to default to threadsafe, but I've installed a nonTS PHP (the... 20 Jul 2010 04:51
PHP / PSpell problems
Hi all, I've been tackling a problem for a while now in that I can't get pspell working on an NTS version of PHP (5.3.2), installed on Windows Server 2003. It's been suggested that it's because I have a thread safe version of php_pspell.dll. Anyone know where I can download an NTS version? Thanks _____... 15 Jul 2010 10:58
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12