First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
MySQL database query passwort and username
Hello, i am writing a login script with php and mysql: while($dbbenutzer = mysql_fetch_row($sqlbenutzername)) while($dbpasswort = mysql_fetch_row($sqlpasswort)){ echo $dbbenutzer[$i]; echo $dbpasswort[$j]; if($benutzername == $dbbenutzer and $pass == $dbpasswort){ ... 29 Apr 2010 07:53
Unable to load php_msql.dll
Hello, and thanks for your assistance in advance. I am running windows 2008 64 bit/PHP 4.49 and mysql. When I run my application, I get an error. When I check the php.log file it states: PHP Warning Unknown() Unable to load dynamic library c:\php\extensions\php_msql.dll - The specified moduel could not be f... 29 Apr 2010 12:25
proofing login success using sessions
Hello, i have certain fields in a database including username and passwort. The username and passwort are in the first two fields of the database. Now, on the login page, i want to check the username and passwort provided by the user with the values in the database. I have the following code: while($r... 23 Apr 2010 13:55
Problem with php and MySQL: inserting strings into database
Hello, i have a problem with php and mysql when inserting strings into a database. I have the following syntax: $sqlinsert = "INSERT INTO werte ('benutzername', 'passwort', 'name', 'vorname', 'Geburtsdatum', 'strasse', 'plz', 'ort', 'email') VALUES('$_POST['benutzername']', '$_POST['passwort']', '$_POST['na... 23 Apr 2010 02:26
Trouble running a select query against a database,when I know the connection is working, and the data is there
On 04/14/2010 08:48 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote: Thanks. Will be honest, and while have played around with PHP etc., have never really done much with it in terms of going into production as such anyway, so, yes, will need to learn/figure out how to do things the best way, etc. Stay well Jaco... 22 Apr 2010 12:26
Sharing happiness!!
Dear friend, I get good news. rictrade now has a big promotion. Every day the first 100 customers will be offered 50% discount for its all products. Besides, they accept payment via credit cards for customers’ convenience. It is very nice, isn’t it? Let’s have a look at www.rictrade.org ... 22 Apr 2010 01:01
Behavior of mail() function
Running PHP version 5.3.1, I find that if my script tries to send an email message to an address in the local domain, and the address is invalid, mail() throws an error: mail(): SMTP server response: 550 5.1.1 <SAMPLE(a)SETONHOME.ORG>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table Is there... 20 Apr 2010 10:20
Using PHP to launch more PHP scripts and use WinCache.
Hello. I've been trying to use WinCache to allow me to pass data between 2 scripts, where script a launches script b. I can do this at the command line easily enough ... <?php // test1.php wincache_ucache_set('foobar', 'barfoo'); $a = wincache_ucache_get('foobar'); echo 'Entry in the cache is: ', $a; $... 13 Apr 2010 09:29
Trouble running a select query against a database, when I know the connection is working, and the data is there
I am trying to simply just loop through a set of records to spit out <li /> tags for the data therein, and on the same page, it's successfully running another query against the same connection - which I have also tried turning off just in case it was a problem with running two queries against the same connectio... 22 Apr 2010 17:40
Send Mail from PHP Using SMTP Authentication
Hi, Just as I am exploring some of my alternatives for using the mail() in PHP, I came across a web page that one of the users on the list has provided me: http://email.about.com/od/emailprogrammingtips/qt/PHP_Email_SMTP_Authentication.htm. Does anyone know what the Mail.php is referring to here? <?php r... 13 Apr 2010 10:36