First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Still having a hard time transferring records table to table
Back about May 10, I presented a difficulty I was having trying to add in more (distinct) records from one MySQL table into another that permanently holds the most important data that I have. Despite help from a couple of you in the forum and numerous efforts by me since, success on my efforts have been denied ... 13 Jun 2010 13:50
Problems combining two criteria in a select statement
Can anyone help? I have a menu item that now nicely can show off all wood species in a table called "species". The reader can then choose an alphabet to filter down the amount of data being shown (instead of the whole 6,500 possible records). All that (and in no small part in thanks to the help I got a while ago... 10 Jun 2010 13:26
PHP Installation Problem
Hi, I have installed PHP from using PHP 5.2.13 installer [20,929Kb] - 25 February 2010, and for some reason, the PHP folder did not show up on my Windows C:\ folder. When I tried to execute a PHP script from my IIS, it tells me HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found The page you are requesting cannot be ... 7 Jun 2010 18:52
PHP Page on IIS 7.5 Not Found
Hi, Just installed IIS on my Windows 7 system, and everything seems great until I tried to execute a PHP script. I am sure that the code itself works, because the same code works on LAMP. This is the error I get: HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found The page you are requesting cannot be served becau... 7 Jun 2010 05:18
Can't figure out a difficult conditional statement
You would think that a relatively simple conditional statement should be quite easy to get working --- but after many retries and reworks, this has got me stumped. I look forward to being shown why and (even better) what actually will work. First, lets give everyone access to the knowledge base that I am bu... 4 Jun 2010 00:32
php compilation
Hello, I was trying to install Ogg/vorbis pecl extension in wamp, but it seems to be impossible. So npw I'm trying to compile PHP on my PC forwarding http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild but at 14th step I have an wire error : Erreur en entr=C3=A9e: Il n'y a pas= de moteur de script pour l'exte... 30 May 2010 17:37
Need Simple PHP mysql search engine script
Hi All, I need a simple PHP mysql search engine script. I know their are lots of scripts available on the net, but I need a script which is tested by you or any experts. Please help me. Best, Guru. ... 24 May 2010 19:04
PHP to get server name and drive info for mapped drive
Is there a function similar to cos command net use in php to get the server and drive info for a mapped drive? Thanks Regards, Harpreet Kaur Sr. Application Developer Crispin Corporation (919) 367-7911 (919) 696-0515 (Cell) ... 20 May 2010 17:14
retrieve displayname and mail for all users in an ldap (AD) group
Hello, list. I'm hoping someone can help me optimize an LDAP lookup. Querying Active Directory, I'm trying to retrieve the "displayName" and "mail" attributes for each user in a group. I've put together a routine that works after studying several examples online and a lot of trial and error, but I'm no PHP e... 17 May 2010 20:14
Still cannot append one table to another without duplicates following.
I thank Tyrael and Neil for their prior efforts a few days ago. Unfortunately their suggestions did not work. I have searched the web and tried many different combinations but I am surprised that it is that hard to add from one table of about 11,300 records into a master file I use with about 6,550 relevant re... 16 May 2010 01:41