First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
snmpapp.conf is broken and php cant work
My PHP works under IIS as ISAPI extention. A few scripts are run under php-cgi.exe php_snmp.dll is set in php.ini Sometimes, when a script calls snmp function, c:\usr\SNMP\PERSIST\snmpapp.conf breaks. After that IIS cannot run scripts. php-cgi.exe warn me simething like "cannot load module" and cannot run scrip... 3 Sep 2009 05:53
Win32 PECL pre-built binaries.
Hi. What are the plans for providing pre-built Win32 PECL extensions. I've been waiting for http://pecl4win.php.net to become active again. I understand that each extension has to be built MANY times (VC6/VC9, ts/nts, PHP5.0/PHP5.1/PHP5.2/PHP5.3/PHP6.0, etc.) so this is a LOT of effort (20 builds per extensi... 3 Sep 2009 05:53
Compiling PHP on Windows
Can someone point me to the latest installation instructions for building PHP on Windows with Visual C++ 9 (2008)? Developers seem to point to the Wiki at http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild but it is incomplete. Thanks. -jeff -- Jeff McKenna FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services ... 3 Sep 2009 05:53
Developing PHP extensions on Windows with VC++, linking problems
Hi all, I had to create a PHP extension and I read this article: <http://www.talkphp.com/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=49&title=creating-custom-php-extensions>http://www.talkphp.com/vbarticles.ph...php-extensions Everything worked fine if I keep "Debug" as "Active solution configuration" in "Build->Configura... 3 Sep 2009 05:53
php-win-which-orm-tool-for-windows-with.html
2009/4/14 Alvaro Carrasco <alvaro(a)fractaldata.net>: Hi Richard, Sorry about not sending to the list, I found this post while browsing the internet and i'm not subscribed to the php-windows list. Hi. I'm trying to find an ORM tool to allow me to talk to Microsoft SQL servers (V7, 2000 a... 3 Sep 2009 05:53
Need help updating a whole column in one table from another table
In the botanical tree of woods, I got the original code for working ok a few days ago but there are so many errors in the Species MySQL file that there is a lot of cleanup in the data needed before the whole tree will work well. In particular, there are two files of interest that would be needed to correct a... 3 Sep 2009 05:53
Installing community PHP on Windows through WebPI
The recent release of the Microsoft Web Platform Installer (WebPI) v2 beta installs the latest community PHP stable release (5.2.9-2 right now) on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008. We are installing the build from http://windows.php.net/downloads and running the Windows Installer ... 3 Sep 2009 05:53
curl options constants have duplicated INTEGER values
I'm running PHP 5.2.9-1 for Windows and am seeing something that strikes me rather odd in the curl setopt constants, collisions of sorts I guess you might call them. The sample script below says it all ... $curl = get_defined_constants(true); $curl = $curl['curl']; foreach($curl as $k => $v) { if (strpos... 3 Sep 2009 05:53
Missing DLLs - PHP 5.2.9-1
I'm a complete novice with PHP but have used many other languages in the past. I have also looked in a lot of places to find a solution to this but .... I'm running Win XP Pro/SP3. I have a working Apache 2.2 server running on "localhost". I installed PHP 5.2.9-1 using the .msi file from www.php.net. I insta... 3 Sep 2009 05:53
Echo is buffered despite ob_implicit_flush(1)! Help please
Hi, I've been spending the last few days Googling a lot to find a sollution to this problem, and have found lots of things I've tried to no avail. My little program (below), radically simplified ofcource :), that used to run fine on Vista/PHP5 but suddelnly changed behaiviour. I want it to echo the text, wait... 3 Sep 2009 05:53