First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Isolating Neighbour from my PC
My neighbour would like to hook up to my internet connection on a fairly infrequent basis. He only live here in the summer months. His computer is full of pop-ups, toolbars etc etc where he does not really know what he is doing or downloading. Last year I ran an ethernet cable into his place and hooked him up with ... 4 Aug 2010 03:50
Discount Wholesale GUCCI Jeans <free shipping paypal payment>
Discount Wholesale Affliction Jeans <free shipping paypal payment> Discount Wholesale AK Jeans ( http://www.24hours-buy.com/) Discount Wholesale Armani Jeans Discount Wholesale Artful Dodger Jeans <free shipping paypal payment> Discount Wholesale BAPE Jeans Discount Wholesale BBC Jeans ( http://www.24hours-buy.c... 2 Aug 2010 23:30
NEWS: Android surges past iPhone in smartphone sales, RIM and Windows Mobile continue to slide
Sales of Android-based smartphones are surging, tearing chunks of market share out of Apple, RIM, and Windows Mobile's hides. According to a report released Monday by the analysts at The Nielsen Company, although RIM and Apple still hold their number one and two positions as the top two suppliers of smartphones i... 2 Aug 2010 22:25
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL....
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL At http://100bestvideos.co.cc I have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box ,click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 2 Aug 2010 12:31
Android Verizon Smartphones Chomp More Data Than iPhone
>Plz explain. I need to BT voice dial without taking the phone from my pocket. I did read something about voice-dialing in Froyo but no details. -- m-m .. PCmag.com's review of the Droid X states it supports voice dialing over BT. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2365629,00.asp ... 1 Aug 2010 10:28
Emergency generators and solar photovoltaic systems?
"AES" <siegman(a)stanford.edu> wrote in message news:siegman-5AF1F3.09005231072010(a)bmedcfsc-srv02.tufts.ad.tufts.edu... OT question for any posters or readers of the exchange on emergency power generators appended below: I have a 10 kW standard residential solar photovoltaic system on my roof (no batte... 31 Jul 2010 18:20
NEWS: Free Android apps scrape personal data, send it to China
Between one and four million users of Android phones have downloaded wallpaper apps that swipe personal data from the phone and transmit it to a Chinese-owned server, a mobile security firm said today. According to San Francisco-based Lookout, a large number of free wallpaper apps in the Android Market scrape th... 31 Jul 2010 10:41
NEWS: Android Verizon Smartphones Chomp More Data Than iPhone
Validas says Verizon smartphones are chomping an average of 421 megabytes per month, compared with 338 megabytes per month for the popular iPhone. That means Android and Windows Mobile smartphone users are consuming a lot of data. MORE: <http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-Wireless/Android-Verizon-Smartphones-Ch... 2 Aug 2010 11:24
NEWS: Android sales soar
HTC Smashes Q2 Estimates with Android <http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-Wireless/HTC-with-Android-Smashes-Q2-Estimates-332925/> HTC, with its popular Android-running smartphones, blows past estimates with second-quarter net profits of $269 million and shipments of 5.4 million handsets. Motorola Android St... 31 Jul 2010 10:41
Wireless (Internet) Wiki (FAQ)
NEW HOME OF WIRELESS WIKI IS HTTP://WIRELESS.NAVAS.US A comprehensive resource on wireless access to the Internet, including answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and Fast Fixes for common problems. Search Wireless Wiki w/Google: <http://wireless.navas.us/wiki/Search> Main article: <http://wireless.na... 31 Jul 2010 10:41