First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
NEWS: Apple Executive Exits After IPhone Antenna Flap
Mark Papermaster, Apple Inc.'s senior vice president for iPhone engineering, is leaving the company, signaling a change in leadership after criticism erupted over the iPhone 4's unique antenna. MORE: <http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704182304575415913636044320.html> MY COMMENT: The Six Phases o... 9 Aug 2010 12:18
NEWS: Why Android App Security Is Better Than for the iPhone
Application security has become the focus of a flurry of intense attention in the mobile world lately, due largely to a few well-publicized events affecting each of the major platforms. On the iPhone side, of course, there's the JailbreakMe tool, which unlocks the device's operating system in a way that could pot... 7 Aug 2010 00:43
Hey Jeff, what u think the dBi is for this?
On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 00:11:49 +0000 (UTC), in <i3i8c4$7pa$1(a)speranza.aioe.org>, dakid <dakid(a)nospam.org> wrote: http://www.hawkingtech.com/products/productlist.php?CatID=33 &FamID=58&ProdID=374 They say 2-12? so they don't really know? or what? Any idea what it is likely to be from indoors apartment buil... 9 Aug 2010 10:05
NEWS: Motorola, HTC drive Android to Smartphone OS lead in the U.S.
Android now installed in one of every three smartphones sold at retail. BlackBerry OS share drops 9 points to 28 percent. The NPD Group, August 4, 2010 - Riding the wave of new handset introductions and wide carrier distribution in the second quarter (Q2), the Android smartphone operating system (OS) continued it... 6 Aug 2010 13:45
NEWS: End of Net Neutrality Negotiations, Good News for Internet
The FCC has called off negotiations with major Internet industry players to arrive at a compromise for net neutrality. The meetings were an attempt to come to an amicable agreement over net neutrality rules and dodge political pressure over FCC jurisdiction and authority--but asking the fox how to protect the henho... 7 Aug 2010 15:49
Linksys Wireless Router and Dropped Cable Modem Connections
Hello all, I have a problem that is driving me nuts! I have a Motorola SURFboard (SB5120) cable modem, and am using Comcast cable services. I also have a Linksys Wireless Router (WRT54G). Initially, the two worked well together, with my PC wired to the router, and an occaisional laptop connection. Since the... 7 Aug 2010 13:38
Make IBM Lotus the Foundation of Your Business IT
Make IBM Lotus the Foundation of Your Business IT Lotus Foundation is what small business has been waiting for a quick, easy, and budget friendly way to get the IT services they need. That is why Wirehead Technology is joined with IBM to add Lotus Foundation to our MERP line of products to help you the small bus... 5 Aug 2010 19:08
NEWS: Android growing much faster than expected, say analysts
Google's Android was expected to become the world's second most-used smartphone OS by 2012, after the Symbian OS, but now accelerating sales will help it get there this year, according to analysts. MORE: <http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9180197/Android_growing_much_faster_than_expected_say_analysts> ... 6 Aug 2010 19:16
100% without investment online part time jobs..(adsense,datawork,neobux..more jobs)
100% without investment….no registration fee…no need money… Online part time jobs…(googleadsense, dataentry…etc)all type of jobs… work from home..daily 2-3 hours…earn more money without any risk.. Full details at http://adsensejobworkfulldetails.co.cc/ More adsense tips,secrets,increasing money ,seo..a... 5 Aug 2010 01:35
Throttling speeds
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 22:57:24 +0000 (UTC), hurdygurdy <hurdygurdy(a)juno.com> wrote: What methods are usually used for throttling up/download speeds of users? Is this generally done with a software app and at what level? Just wondering. Software: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwidth_management> For VoI... 7 Aug 2010 06:06
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13