First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
AT&T quarterly net income jumps 25%, Phone giant adds 1.6 million wireless accounts
"John Navas" <spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote in message news:r2hi46h4bh952uijvgkdge3vu11nua5irr(a)4ax.com... AT&T Inc. reported a 25% increase in second-quarter profit Thursday, helped by strong wireless growth and a sharp cost reductions. The Dallas-based company added 1.6 million wireless connections... 24 Jul 2010 18:48
any access points where I can change the WLAN MAC?
As there are a bunch of "location based" programs that determine where you are by scanning for the local "wifi" access points, grabbing the MACs, and doing a data base lookup, I was thinkging of modifying some APs with a bunch of specific MACs. For example, I'd love to place Moscow's Red Square on the Upper Wes... 26 Jul 2010 17:07
NEWS: Apple Released Test Videos To Demonstrate AntennaProblems in Nokia, BlackBerry, HTC Droid and Samsung
nospam wrote on [Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:05:23 -0400]: In article <r2ej46hnk01uraa6k0rdl0enhkijnome26(a)4ax.com>, John Navas <spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote: I actually own one, have carefully tested it under low signal conditions, and there is no reported drop in signal strength (dBm & asu, not bars)... 23 Jul 2010 13:36
Are You Looking for Affordable VOIP?
Hello Small Business Owner, Getting your business up and running in this Hi-Tech world is a daunting task and we know that you don’t have the time and sometimes resources to get all the things done to make your business run. That is where we can help Wirehead Technology’s Small Business Services can help you wit... 23 Jul 2010 12:30
thread size on Cisco antenna
I need to install a Cisco A/P and two Cisco ANT1728 antennas. The antennas have a threaded hole in them for mounting which would be used to attach them to the stud of a supplied T bar clip. I need to devise a different mount instead of the T bar clip. I don't have the antennas yet and need to install as soon ... 29 Jul 2010 08:33
NEWS: AT&T quarterly net income jumps 25%, Phone giant adds 1.6 million wireless accounts
AT&T Inc. reported a 25% increase in second-quarter profit Thursday, helped by strong wireless growth and a sharp cost reductions. The Dallas-based company added 1.6 million wireless connections to top 90 million connections for the first time, and it activated a record 3.2 million iPhone accounts. AT&T, Apple In... 23 Jul 2010 03:47
NEWS: Verizon keeps unlimited data for new Droid X
Verizon Wireless is holding onto to its unlimited data plan for smartphones just a little longer as it dukes it out with AT&T for more wireless smartphone subscribers. Verizon on Wednesday introduced the updated Motorola Droid X, the latest version of the Google Android phone that Verizon has pitted against AT&T... 23 Jul 2010 23:28
Use Our FREE Search tool to find a Telcom VAR for Your Business
Use our FREE search tool to find a Telecom VAR for your business Telarus, Inc. is the parent company of VARNetwork.com. We have been in the telecommunication search business since 2002, when we created and patented GeoQuote - the worlds' first and only real-time T1 price comparison shopping tool. Telarus works with... 22 Jul 2010 19:06
NEWS: Google Encourages Mass Android Development with App Inventor
Google on [has] launched a new development tool, App Inventor for Android, which makes it easier than ever to make an app for the Android Market. The biggest implication with the new software is that its simplicity will allow everyone, even younger children, to create applications for Android smartphones. One us... 22 Jul 2010 11:23
NEWS: Apple ponders iPad cannibalization of PCs
Apple Chief Operating Officer Tim Cook said Tuesday that the iPad market is "very big" and speculated about cannibalization of PCs, while two market research firms upped their forecasts for tablet shipments in 2010. During Apple's third-quarter earnings conference call Tuesday, Cook mused about the continuing s... 22 Jul 2010 14:41