From: Bob Donald on
I am Ben, I admit it. Although, and I dont know why, that postcard that
came in the mail to upgrade to Sonar 8.5 pro for 99 bux is compelling. I'll
probably pass as I'm looking for a new house and want every dollar
available, but the old loyalty to sonar is tugging at my heartstrings :)

Bob

From: Gerry Peters on
On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 09:16:00 -0400, moonpie <mr_rc_moonpie(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>How many here are using Windows 7 and Sonar? Any issues?
>
>How many here are still using XP?

using XP pro. Sonar 8.5.3. Will only go to Win7 when necessary.
Probably in about a year, once there's an SP1 or 2 out. It seems every
new OS carries a lot of headaches, surprises, and dissapointments, and
not enough improvements to offset these.
--
Gerry Peters
From: Benjamin Goldman on
Bob Donald wrote:

> I am Ben, I admit it. Although, and I dont know why, that postcard
> that came in the mail to upgrade to Sonar 8.5 pro for 99 bux is
> compelling. I'll probably pass as I'm looking for a new house and
> want every dollar available, but the old loyalty to sonar is tugging
> at my heartstrings :)
>
> Bob
>
> "Benjamin Goldman" <bengoldmanSKIPIT(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> > Bob Donald wrote:
> >
> > > I'll still stick with Reaper on it though......
> >
> > You Philistine! ;-)
> >
> > -- Cheers,
> > Ben

yeah, product loyalty can be quite a force.

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: John Braner on
On 11/07/2010 03:38, Bob Donald wrote:
> I am Ben, I admit it. Although, and I dont know why, that postcard that

No - you're Bob! ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: John Braner on
On 10/07/2010 20:36, Rick Paul wrote:

> the issue, and I did verify that J-Bridge can make it work there. I may
> eventually break down and buy J-Bridge for that main purpose, because I do

jbridge is only about $10 US. It's well worth it - even just because it makes preset management a
lot more easier. (bitbridge doesn't seem to store presets the same as in "normal" 32 bit SONAR.)

I find I use jbridge on just about everything because with all the tick boxes, *one* of them is
bound to work...

--