From: Benjamin Goldman on
Glennbo wrote:

> The killer robot John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> only >>>>> be of good use to ^$ bit platforms. Is that right?

> >> Just make sure you reformat and use NTFS!!! ;)
> > >

> > Exactly! ;-)
>
> And you should be using 33 1/3 bit plugins if you are doing an album!

bwaahhaaahaaa

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: Sue Morton on
And do the reformat and use NTFS last instead of first, for best
results!!!!
--
Sue Morton

From: Benjamin Goldman on
Sue Morton wrote:

> And do the reformat and use NTFS last instead of first, for best
> results!!!!

You betcha. That's what NTFS stands for - Not First. :-P

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: John Braner on
On 13/07/2010 12:08, Sue Morton wrote:
> And do the reformat and use NTFS last instead of first, for best
> results!!!!

Trust me - just use NTFS from the very beginning, and nothing else ;-)

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Sue Morton on
Oh yeah and now you want us to think you knew this all along!

LOL
--
Sue Morton