From: Skip M on
"Linda Nieuwenstein" <buzzball(a)REMOVETHIS-allstream.net> wrote in message

> "Skip M" wrote > My, this is fun, I think I'll wait to kill file you to
> see how deep you dig
>> yourself in.
>>

> Stop being such a Sally. Kill file me now please instead of parading like
> a peacock.
>
> Take care,
> Linda

Nah, having too much fun.

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

From: Skip M on

> "Skip M" wrote >>
>> Well, gee, since I just quoted his release, above, maybe you should go
>> back and read it, yourself. The 70-300 is meant for serious amateurs,
>> and it says so, right there, in the first paragraph below the image of
>> the lens...
>>

> Yip, I see that now. Phil referred to the 70-200 at the top of article
> covering both new lenses, so I read that to be the new 70-300. As soon as
> I saw Professional and 'L' I went into nothing more than scan mode
> figuring the price would be way too high for not-for-profit photography
> which I'm into.
>
> Take care,
> Linda

Good, discussion over. With such tightly printed script, it's easy to
overlook something.

From: Skip M on

> "Skip M" wrote >>
>> You need to calm down, and read about that of which you write.
>
> And you need to stop repeating yourself. Hidden motives or do you just
> like replying to me?
>
> Take care,
> Linda

Well, since you kept insisting that it said something it didn't, I figured
you needed it to be repeated so you'd latch on to it. You even argued the
point with me, and quoted the piece back. It didn't seem like you were
"listening."