From: RichA on
And yet they look so pristine in the commercials...
Like on Star Trek, all the touch-screen computer and ship control..
They probably went through more Windex than anti-matter.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704717004575268602440574716.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsThird

From: Twibil on
On May 27, 10:05 pm, RichA <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> And yet they look so pristine in the commercials...
> Like on Star Trek, all the touch-screen computer and ship control..
> They probably went through more Windex than anti-matter.

Um, and you sterilize the doorknobs in your home *how* many times a
day?

How about boiling your car's steering wheel once a week?

Or mayhap you regularly submerge your house pets in antiseptic?

Seek help.
From: DanP on
On 28 May, 06:05, RichA <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> And yet they look so pristine in the commercials...
> Like on Star Trek, all the touch-screen computer and ship control..
> They probably went through more Windex than anti-matter.
>
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870471700457526860244057...

Well, it is because you can see the grease on the screen.
I keep my HTC Dream in its pouch and I avoid touching my cameras LCD
and my computer monitor.

There is more filth on a door handle but you you cannot see it.
Think about that.

DanP
From: Dr Hfuhruhurr on
On 28 May, 06:05, RichA <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> And yet they look so pristine in the commercials...
> Like on Star Trek, all the touch-screen computer and ship control..
> They probably went through more Windex than anti-matter.
>
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870471700457526860244057...

::blank stare::

My HTC desire is fantastic.
Of course touchscreens get fingerprints on them. It's a natural side
effect of using them
Much like you would likely be covered in bruises. It's a natural side
effect of your opinions on other people's sanity and they'd want to re-
arrange your features.
From: Fred McKenzie on
In article
<03e8ee9b-43c8-4cf5-a915-4c49ed26d059(a)g39g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,

OK: <http://www.subjectives.co.uk/img/lassie.jpg>
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: Can't get a sharp picture