From: Arny Krueger on
"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I like peeing on you arnii

And those folks are the words of a perfectly sane, normal person.

Well, according to George and Phildo they are.

What about you?

From: Arny Krueger on
"Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message

> George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:

>> I like peeing on you arnii

> Another thread gone down the pan!

So Ron, you must agree with George that statements like "I like peeing on
you" are the words of a perfectly normal, well-adjusted person?

?????????????????/

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> I like peeing on you arnii
>

> And those folks are the words of a perfectly sane, normal person.
>
> Well, according to George and Phildo they are.
>
> What about you?

here are some more words froma normal person
I will dance on your grave arnii
once I find out you've died I will take a side trip from on of my tours
through the US to stop and dance on your grave and pee on your headstone
maybe I will drop a big stinking Krueger there instead
hope you happy with the inspiration you instill in others arnii
George

From: Arny Krueger on

> here are some more words from a normal person

> I will dance on your grave arnii

> once I find out you've died I will take a side trip from
> on of my tours through the US to stop and dance on your
> grave and pee on your headstone maybe I will drop a big
> stinking Krueger there instead

No comments coud possibly be appropriate, other than to take notice.

This is what makes AAPLS what it is.

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> "Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
>
>> George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
>

>>> I like peeing on you arnii
>
>> Another thread gone down the pan!
>
> So Ron, you must agree with George that statements like "I like peeing on
> you" are the words of a perfectly normal, well-adjusted person?

yes when one begs for thier cumupance it is fun to deliver that to them for
them
George