From: Ron on
John P. wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've got a mixwiz 16:2 with a few problems - I'm (still) waiting for a
>> service manual from Allen & Heath, but until I get hold of one, has
>> anyone seen a schematic online anywhere?
>>
>> Many thanks
>> John
>
> After more conversations with A&H I now have a pdf of the circuits and I'll
> make a start on the necessary repairs next week.
>
> Thanks
> John

Let us know what you find please.

Ron(UK)
From: Phildo on

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
> Gosh, it was a typo George. Do you have to pee on every little thing that
> happens around here? (sad answer: yes).

In your case "yes" is the right answer. Every time you make a mistake it
will be corrected until you admit your mistake. Deal with it.

> BTW Geroge this is how a *man* takes correction when he makes a mistake.

It's also a first for you Arnold.

> Watch me and learn how to live like a man.

That is one of the funniest things I have *ever* seen on usenet. Do you
honestly think you are fooling anybody Arny?

Phildo

From: "John P." John at Pinchin dot karoo dot co dot on
Ron wrote:
> John P. wrote:
>> John P. wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've got a mixwiz 16:2 with a few problems - I'm (still) waiting
>>> for a service manual from Allen & Heath, but until I get hold of
>>> one, has anyone seen a schematic online anywhere?
>>>
>>> Many thanks
>>> John
>>
>> After more conversations with A&H I now have a pdf of the circuits
>> and I'll make a start on the necessary repairs next week.
>>
>> Thanks
>> John
>>

> Let us know what you find please.
>
> Ron(UK)

Hi Ron,

Will do :-)

Cheers
John

From: Phildo on

> No, you need to exercise some judgment and assign blame where it is due.

That would be squarely at your feet Arny. Pity you are still too much of a
coward to take any responsibility for your actions. I bet your grandkids are
real proud of Grandpa Chicken.

> The problem is that you are too afraid of George and Phildo to call things
> like they are.

No, the problem is that you are insane.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

>> ROTFL Arnii has ragged about George's typo's but wants a
>> free pass apparently...
>>
>> Of course, arnii fucks up about as many times as George
>> makes typos, both being quite often...
>
> Your solution is to say nothing that has enough content to be worth
> correcting, lazy old man.

Quick translation from Arnyspeak - "Oh dear, I've made a fool of myself
again. Maybe if I act indignant nobody will notice".

The only person you are fooling is yourself Arnold.

Phildo