From: Arny Krueger on
"McSteve" <mcsteve1350x(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
> "Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote:
>> I was commenting that yet another sound related thread
>> has been hijacked and ruined by the childish behaviour
>> of all three of you. It`s not just about you you know.

> I'm in 100% agreement, here.

100% whining.

> All three should take a long 'time out' from this NG.

No, you need to exercise some judgment and assign blame where it is due.

The problem is that you are too afraid of George and Phildo to call things
like they are.

From: liquidator on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
> >> Gosh, it was a typo George. Do you have to pee on every little thing
> >> that
>> happens around here? (sad answer: yes).

ROTFL Arnii has ragged about George's typo's but wants a free pass
apparently...

Of course, arnii fucks up about as many times as George makes typos, both
being quite often...

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> "Joe Kotroczo" <kotroczo(a)mac.com> wrote in message
>
>> I'm about to delete this group permanently from my
>> newsreader. I've had enough.
>
> You're too much of a spectator and a coward to do that, I think.

anii it looks like it will nbe just you and me mano el mano
are you ready?
george

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> "Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote:
>> I was commenting that yet another sound related thread has been hijacked
>> and ruined by the childish behaviour of all three of you. It`s not just
>> about you you know.
>>

> I'm in 100% agreement, here.
> All three should take a long 'time out' from this NG.
> Maybe they could find a more productive way to spend the
> time and energy they expend in these silly battles they pick with
> each other.
> I agree with much of the criticism levelled at Arny, but his adversaries
> look more than a bit foolish in their relentless baiting of him. It's
> gone way overboard, and is downright childish.
>
> --
> Steve <snip> McQ

ignoring him failed, reasoning with him failed
he is a cancer and needs to be dealt with
if it kills the paitent in the process, that could not be avoided
as the cancer would not stop any other way
george

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> "McSteve" <mcsteve1350x(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
>> "Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote:
>>> I was commenting that yet another sound related thread
>>> has been hijacked and ruined by the childish behaviour
>>> of all three of you. It`s not just about you you know.
>
>> I'm in 100% agreement, here.
>
> 100% whining.
>
>> All three should take a long 'time out' from this NG.
>
> No, you need to exercise some judgment and assign blame where it is due.
>
> The problem is that you are too afraid of George and Phildo to call things
> like they are.

arnii, nobody is "afraid " of me
some loath me, some worship me but nobody is afrad of me
I have no power on the internet
it is nothing more than text on the screen
hell I wasn't even afraid of you or eyesore when you promised to decend your
lawyers
you a a fool arnii and you will get no peace here
hopefully I can keep you so occupied that you will not have time to infect
the other audio groups
george