From: Joe Kotroczo on
On 04/09/2009 14:22, in article
O62dnThQNtgpiTzXnZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d(a)earthlink.com, "George's Pro Sound Co."
<bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>> "Joe Kotroczo" <kotroczo(a)mac.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> I'm about to delete this group permanently from my
>>> newsreader. I've had enough.
>>
>> You're too much of a spectator and a coward to do that, I think.
>
> anii it looks like it will nbe just you and me mano el mano
> are you ready?
> george

Did he just reply that to me? Sound like he's trying to provoke me, even
though I've stated here before that I've killfiled him?

And George, you seriously react to that?

That's it guys, I'm gone. I'll have a look to see how things have developed
in a month or so.

See you all somewhere else.

--
Joe Kotroczo kotroczo(a)mac.com

From: Arny Krueger on
"liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message
> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in
> message

>>> happens around here? (sad answer: yes).
>>

> ROTFL Arnii has ragged about George's typo's but wants a
> free pass apparently...
>
> Of course, arnii fucks up about as many times as George
> makes typos, both being quite often...

Your solution is to say nothing that has enough content to be worth
correcting, lazy old man.

From: Arny Krueger on
> On 04/09/2009 14:22, in article
> O62dnThQNtgpiTzXnZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d(a)earthlink.com, "George's
> Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>>> "Joe Kotroczo" <kotroczo(a)mac.com> wrote in message

>>> You're too much of a spectator and a coward to do that,
>>> I think.
>>
>> anii it looks like it will nbe just you and me mano el
>> mano are you ready?
>> george
>
> Did he just reply that to me? Sound like he's trying to
> provoke me, even though I've stated here before that I've
> killfiled him?

Of course then Joe you blow it all by replying to what I said.

> And George, you seriously react to that?

Of course. You haven't seen George's ongoing meltdown this morning?

> That's it guys, I'm gone. I'll have a look to see how
> things have developed in a month or so.

Easy to predict:

George and Phildo will be running and ruining AAPLS as usual.

> See you all somewhere else.

If its a moderated forum, Phildo and George won't be there because they are
too socially immature to play a game they don't run and ruin.

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> George and Phildo will be running and ruining AAPLS as usual.

better us than you, you can't even get a simple thing like where FoH is
right

>> See you all somewhere else.
>
> If its a moderated forum, Phildo and George won't be there because they
> are too socially immature to play a game they don't run and ruin.

arnii , please go to the forums you love, the one that kicked you out for
being a insufferable prick
PSW church forum
George

From: "John P." John at Pinchin dot karoo dot co dot on
John P. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a mixwiz 16:2 with a few problems - I'm (still) waiting for a
> service manual from Allen & Heath, but until I get hold of one, has
> anyone seen a schematic online anywhere?
>
> Many thanks
> John

After more conversations with A&H I now have a pdf of the circuits and I'll
make a start on the necessary repairs next week.

Thanks
John