From: Mike Williams on
"Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote in message

> Look, Cor, Paul Shelton has expressly and publicly stated
> that he gave up on Classic VB long ago . . .

Okay. Bit of a typo there. Make that Tom Shelton . . .

Mike

From: Tom Shelton on
Mike Williams presented the following explanation :
> "Cor" <Notmyfirstname(a)planet.nl> wrote in message
>>
>> I don't think they do it expressly, I've had always discussions
>> with Tom that he wants to be an evangelist for C#, like he
>> was in past in my eyes for Linux (mono).
>
> Look, Cor, Paul Shelton

Tom Shelton...

> has expressly and publicly stated that he gave up on Classic VB long ago.

Yep. Many times.

> It is abundantly clear that his main reason for being
> here in a Classic VB newsgroup is to deliberately cause trouble,

Not at all true. I was here when I was a VB developer. I was here
when I maintained VB code. I'm still here.

> as he so often actually does.

LOL... I think if you go back and check you'll find that it is not I
that started anything. I am simply responding to lies and
disinfromation that are regularly spewed here. For instance,
Mayayana's made up history of Visual Basic version #'s.

I do not attack, unless attacked. I do not purposfully or regularly
post .NET answers to questions. I do not start these threads...

So, how am I the one that causes trouble, hmmmm?

> You can close your own eyes to it if you want, but you
> are not being honest with either yourself or with others if you deny it.

No - You are being over sensitive.

>> However, the way to be sure evangelists stop, is to ignore
>> them. What do you as they ring at your door, start a discussion
>> with them? That is what they want.
>
> Hang on a minute! You've just finished telling me, in the above statement and
> in the rest of your post, that there are no dotnet evangelists trouble makers
> here . . . and now you're telling me that the best thing for me to do is to
> ignore them! Make your mind up, Cor. You can't have it both ways! Open your
> eyes to the truth.

No, Mike - I believe it is you and Kevin that need to open your eyes to
the truth. You spend so much time spewing hatred that it is now
running over into other areas. In the old days, you seemed a much
nicer and more pleasent person...

--
Tom Shelton

From: Mike Williams on

"Tom Shelton" <tom_shelton(a)comcast.invalid> wrote in message

> No, Mike - I believe it is you and Kevin that need to
> open your eyes to the truth. You spend so much time
> spewing hatred that it is now running over into other
> areas. In the old days, you seemed a much nicer and
> more pleasent person...

If you want to stop people spewing hatred then have a word with Tommy [aka
Senn or Se] who has for a long time been conducting a vile campaign of abuse
and hatred against certain people here, partly in the group but mostly by
harassing them at their private email address, whilst attempting to keep his
own real name and email address secret.

Mike

From: Tom Shelton on
Mike Williams used his keyboard to write :
> "Tom Shelton" <tom_shelton(a)comcast.invalid> wrote in message
>
>> No, Mike - I believe it is you and Kevin that need to
>> open your eyes to the truth. You spend so much time
>> spewing hatred that it is now running over into other
>> areas. In the old days, you seemed a much nicer and
>> more pleasent person...
>
> If you want to stop people spewing hatred then have a word with Tommy [aka
> Senn or Se] who has for a long time been conducting a vile campaign of abuse
> and hatred against certain people here, partly in the group but mostly by
> harassing them at their private email address, whilst attempting to keep his
> own real name and email address secret.

I am sorry to hear that. I do not condone that kind of abuse,
especially when taken off the groups. I hope you get that problem
straightened out.

--
Tom Shelton

From: Cor on
You know probably my idea about persons who deliberately misquote to make a
message not like it was. I've written about somebody who sees himself as a
VB Nxt evangelist.

His name is not Paul or Tom, I even did not use surnames.

His first name is clearly in my message and that is not Tom.

Cor

"Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote in message
> "Cor" <Notmyfirstname(a)planet.nl> wrote in message
>>
>> I don't think they do it expressly, I've had always discussions
>> with Tom that he wants to be an evangelist for C#, like he
>> was in past in my eyes for Linux (mono).
>
> Look, Cor, Paul Shelton has expressly and publicly stated that he gave up
> on Classic VB long ago. It is abundantly clear that his main reason for
> being here in a Classic VB newsgroup is to deliberately cause trouble, as
> he so often actually does. You can close your own eyes to it if you want,
> but you are not being honest with either yourself or with others if you
> deny it.
>
>> However, the way to be sure evangelists stop, is to ignore
>> them. What do you as they ring at your door, start a discussion
>> with them? That is what they want.
>
> Hang on a minute! You've just finished telling me, in the above statement
> and in the rest of your post, that there are no dotnet evangelists trouble
> makers here . . . and now you're telling me that the best thing for me to
> do is to ignore them! Make your mind up, Cor. You can't have it both ways!
> Open your eyes to the truth.
>
> Mike

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Prev: Displaying property menu at runtime
Next: Delay Methods