From: Karl E. Peterson on
on 7/29/2010, Kevin Provance supposed :
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote...
>>
>> No lower form of Internet scum than that. No doubts about it!
>
> Careful old top,

Anyone who doesn't understand that online gathering spots are akin to a
sandbox represents a danger society at large. They need to be removed.

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Mike Williams on
"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message

> Anyone who doesn't understand that online gathering spots
> are akin to a sandbox represents a danger society at large.
> They need to be removed.

I think that's probably an oversimplificatuion Karl, but I see what you
mean.

Mike

From: Karl E. Peterson on
After serious thinking Mike Williams wrote :
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote...
>> Anyone who doesn't understand that online gathering spots
>> are akin to a sandbox represents a danger society at large.
>> They need to be removed.
>
> I think that's probably an oversimplificatuion Karl, but I see what you mean.

Pick yer analogy.

Vegas rules? This is a "No Duh!" to most rational folks.

(Should've been "a danger _to_ society", above, of course.)

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Mike Williams on
> After serious thinking Mike Williams wrote :

>> I think that's probably an oversimplification Karl,
>> but I see what you mean.
>
> Pick yer analogy.
> Vegas rules? This is a "No Duh!" to most rational folks.

I'm afraid you've lost me there, Karl. Care to elucidate?

Mike

From: Tom Shelton on
After serious thinking Mike Williams wrote :
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message
>> After serious thinking Mike Williams wrote :
>
>>> I think that's probably an oversimplification Karl,
>>> but I see what you mean.
>>
>> Pick yer analogy.
>> Vegas rules? This is a "No Duh!" to most rational folks.
>
> I'm afraid you've lost me there, Karl. Care to elucidate?
>
> Mike

Karl is refering to the old saying - "What happens in Vegas, stays in
Vegas"...

--
Tom Shelton

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Prev: Displaying property menu at runtime
Next: Delay Methods