From: se on

"Tom Shelton" <tom_shelton(a)comcast.invalid> skrev i meddelelsen
> Mike Williams used his keyboard to write :
>> "Tom Shelton" <tom_shelton(a)comcast.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>>> No, Mike - I believe it is you and Kevin that need to
>>> open your eyes to the truth. You spend so much time
>>> spewing hatred that it is now running over into other
>>> areas. In the old days, you seemed a much nicer and
>>> more pleasent person...
>>
>> If you want to stop people spewing hatred then have a word with Tommy
>> [aka Senn or Se] who has for a long time been conducting a vile campaign
>> of abuse and hatred against certain people here, partly in the group but
>> mostly by harassing them at their private email address, whilst
>> attempting to keep his own real name and email address secret.
>
> I am sorry to hear that. I do not condone that kind of abuse, especially
> when taken off the groups. I hope you get that problem straightened out.
>
> --
> Tom Shelton

I don't even know the lunatics email-addresses.
/se

From: Tom Shelton on
se used his keyboard to write :
> "Tom Shelton" <tom_shelton(a)comcast.invalid> skrev i meddelelsen
>> Mike Williams used his keyboard to write :
>>> "Tom Shelton" <tom_shelton(a)comcast.invalid> wrote in message

>>> If you want to stop people spewing hatred then have a word with Tommy [aka
>>> Senn or Se] who has for a long time been conducting a vile campaign of
>>> abuse and hatred against certain people here, partly in the group but
>>> mostly by harassing them at their private email address, whilst attempting
>>> to keep his own real name and email address secret.
>>
>> I am sorry to hear that. I do not condone that kind of abuse, especially
>> when taken off the groups. I hope you get that problem straightened out.
>>
>> -- Tom Shelton
>>

> I don't even know the lunatics email-addresses.
> /se

I really don't want to be dragged into this war. Personally, I like
Mike - or used too :) Kevin is a useless POS as far as I'm concerned,
but I don't think it's right to bring in personal lives and information
into the groups - and I don't like taking what happens here out...

Anyway, hope you guys get this straightend out... Good luck.

--
Tom Shelton

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Tom Shelton wrote :
> but I don't think it's right to bring in personal lives and information
> into the groups - and I don't like taking what happens here out...

No lower form of Internet scum than that. No doubts about it!

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Kevin Provance on
"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message
:
: No lower form of Internet scum than that. No doubts about it!

Careful old top, you don't want senn/se/thomas/[pick a handle] to come after
you too for suggesting he might be anything less than a hero for what he
claims as "exposing the real [me]". He will see this as defense, which
means you aren't on his side and thus you will find everything you've ever
written up for scrutiny. Considering the way he trashed Henning, Thorsten,
Mike and who knows who else...no one is safe.

From: Mike Williams on
"se" <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> wrote in message

> I had trouble with Mike 5-6 years back. I thought it was over.

Well that's really very interesting. It would appear that I am correct and
that you really are a psychopath intent on revenge. Your behaviour is
starting to make sense now (at least as much sense as it can do when dealing
with an obvious lunatic such as yourself). I don't recall anything, nothing
at all, about any 'trouble with you 5-6 years back', as you have put it. If
there was some 'trouble' all that time ago then for me it was over a very
long time ago and I have no recollection of it. However, it would seem that
it has been stewing in your deranged mind all those years and you are now
intent on what you probably view as revenge. Whatever it was that you recall
from the newsgroups all those years ago, just let it go. If you insist on
letting these things eat into your damaged brain year after year, as you so
obviously have done so far, then you will eventually lose your sanity
completely. Just let it go Senn, or Se or whatever you are currently calling
yourself, and get on with life.

Mike

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Prev: Displaying property menu at runtime
Next: Delay Methods