From: Nunya on
On Jul 24, 2:05 pm, "amdx" <a...(a)knology.net> wrote:
> --
> MikeK"Nunya" <jack_sheph...(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> On Jul 24, 10:30 am, Trickle Charge<jjlar...(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100724/ap_on_re_eu/eu_germany_love_parad...
>
>   Johnny "Trickle Charge" Larkin wrote:
>
> > What's weird is that such people-crushing panics don't seem to happen
> > in the US or the UK. Anybody who has been in the French Quarter at
> > Mardi Gras, or Times Square on New Years Eve, will appreciate the
> > potential for panic. But it doesn't happen here.
>
> > There have been some really nasty ones at european sports events, or
> > the Haj.
>
> > John
> >  You're a damned utter retard if you do not remember
> >the Who Concert at Cincinnati Riverfront Coliseum, 1979.
> >http://www.crowdsafe.com/taskrpt/
>
> Anyone else want to stand with me as a damned utter retard.
> I don't remember it!
>                    MikeK

Are you even old enough to have been a concert goer or an
adult with enough brains to have caught the news piece
back then?

Sorry for adding the criteria, but it should be common
sense/not needed to mention.
Some need the hand hold tho.

If you were around back then...
What? were you in a friggin' stupor?
If not... are those blinders hard wired? Take 'em off!
From: Nunya on
On Jul 24, 2:15 pm, Jim Thompson <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-I...(a)On-My-
Web-Site.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 13:46:49 -0700 (PDT), Nunya
>

> <jack_sheph...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> >On Jul 24, 10:30 am, Trickle Charge
> ><jjlar...(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100724/ap_on_re_eu/eu_germany_love_parad....
>
> >  Johnny "Trickle Charge" Larkin wrote:
>
> >> What's weird is that such people-crushing panics don't seem to happen
> >> in the US or the UK. Anybody who has been in the French Quarter at
> >> Mardi Gras, or Times Square on New Years Eve, will appreciate the
> >> potential for panic. But it doesn't happen here.
>
> >> There have been some really nasty ones at european sports events, or
> >> the Haj.
>
> >> John
>
> >  You're a damned utter retard if you do not remember
> >the Who Concert at Cincinnati Riverfront Coliseum, 1979.
>
> >http://www.crowdsafe.com/taskrpt/
>
> >  Out of eleven pairs of doors, only one pair was opened by
> >folks with mentalities just like yours.  Got a new nickname
> >for ya, since you like making them up for me.  Fits you well.
> >Gives you that "maybe one day he'll catch up" aura.  You've
> >earned it, Trickle Charge.
>
> > ASCII ya later, "Trickle Charge".  Bahahahaha!
>
> > Or should it be... Trickle Drain?  Bwuahahahaha!
>
> Cincinnati, home of Jerry Springer.  So what would you expect?
>
>                                         ...Jim Thompson
> --
> | James E.Thompson, CTO                            |    mens     |
> | Analog Innovations, Inc.                         |     et      |
> | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems  |    manus    |
> | Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: Contacts Only  |             |
> | Voice:(480)460-2350  Fax: Available upon request |  Brass Rat  |
> | E-mail Icon athttp://www.analog-innovations.com|    1962     |
>
>                    Spice is like a sports car...
>            Only as good as the person behind the wheel.

Jerry is a fine man that is capitalizing on the rest of
America's stupidity. It was ONE mistake he made with
his checkbook. He is nowhere near the crook that we
are seeing proliferate politics these days. His show
is about us, not him. Odd that you missed that bit.
From: amdx on

--
MikeK
"Nunya" <jack_shephard(a)cox.net> wrote in message
On Jul 24, 2:05 pm, "amdx" <a...(a)knology.net> wrote:
> --
> MikeK"Nunya" <jack_sheph...(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> On Jul 24, 10:30 am, Trickle
> Charge<jjlar...(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100724/ap_on_re_eu/eu_germany_love_parad...
>
> Johnny "Trickle Charge" Larkin wrote:
>
> > What's weird is that such people-crushing panics don't seem to happen
> > in the US or the UK. Anybody who has been in the French Quarter at
> > Mardi Gras, or Times Square on New Years Eve, will appreciate the
> > potential for panic. But it doesn't happen here.
>
> > There have been some really nasty ones at european sports events, or
> > the Haj.
>
> > John
> > You're a damned utter retard if you do not remember
> >the Who Concert at Cincinnati Riverfront Coliseum, 1979.
> >http://www.crowdsafe.com/taskrpt/
>
> Anyone else want to stand with me as a damned utter retard.
> I don't remember it!
> MikeK

>Are you even old enough to have been a concert goer or an
>adult with enough brains to have caught the news piece
>back then?

Yes I'm old enough, yes I have the brains, No it didn't make
an imprint in my brain.
Tell me why that bothers you. Maybe I can help you.

>Sorry for adding the criteria, but it should be common
>sense/not needed to mention.
>Some need the hand hold tho.

Common sense?

> If you were around back then...
>What? were you in a friggin' stupor?
>If not... are those blinders hard wired? Take 'em off!

Tell me what you remember about the shooter in the South Bend
church tower. No fair using google.

It's ok if you don't remember, I will harbor no ill will towards you.
You see it doesn't matter to me if you have any memory of it.
It doesn't matter at all.
There's just no need to get yourself all riled up.
Know lay back take a deep breath and start at the beginning.
MikeK

From: mpm on
On Jul 24, 12:30 pm, John Larkin
<jjlar...(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100724/ap_on_re_eu/eu_germany_love_parad...
>
> What's weird is that such people-crushing panics don't seem to happen
> in the US or the UK. Anybody who has been in the French Quarter at
> Mardi Gras, or Times Square on New Years Eve, will appreciate the
> potential for panic. But it doesn't happen here.
>
> There have been some really nasty ones at european sports events, or
> the Haj.
>
> John

Here in America, we prefer to set people on fire!
See link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Station_nightclub_fire

From: Nunya on
On Jul 24, 6:24 pm, mpm <mpmill...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 24, 12:30 pm, John Larkin

> Here in America, we prefer to set people on fire!
> See link:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Station_nightclub_fire

Oh ye of such lame recall...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverly_Hills_Supper_Club_fire